Join in on the discussion, prediction leagues and competitions today! Sign up takes no longer than 5 minutes.

football forum

Going, going....

Well I am going nowhere but that title should give you a clue to who I support. My name is Phil and I, if you hadn't guessed by the username and thread title, support the legends that are Newcastle United. Providing nowt pisses on our bonfire of course.:100_pray:

Finally a decent Phil. Welcome aboard! 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

Welcome Phil with one L, we have a Mod in here named the same but with 2 L's, Phill, but he is a Man United supporter? are you his love child but supports Newcastle United and not Man United?

Anyway, enjoy your time in here, it can be a bit of a madhouse sometimes but you will get the hang of it and @Harvsky will welcome you with open arms...i think?

10 minutes ago, CaaC (John) said:

Welcome Phil with one L, we have a Mod in here named the same but with 2 L's, Phill, but he is a Man United supporter? are you his love child but supports Newcastle United and not Man United?

Anyway, enjoy your time in here, it can be a bit of a madhouse sometimes but you will get the hang of it and @Harvsky will welcome you with open arms...i think?

He is also a balding wanker, to boot.

• Haha 1

Welcome localhero, the other Phil we have here is a local legend

• Upvote 1

16 hours ago, localhero said:

Well I am going nowhere but that title should give you a clue to who I support. My name is Phil and I, if you hadn't guessed by the username and thread title, support the legends that are Newcastle United. Providing nowt pisses on our bonfire of course.:100_pray:

Welcome. 

It’s Phil with one L. But officially it’s Phillip with 2. 

Anyway, wilkommen! Watch out for Tommy. He likes men called Sebastian and eats bats.

• Haha 1

Welcome aboard. I have a soft spot for Sunderland personally so probably won't like you so much ;)