talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Going, going....

football forum

Well I am going nowhere but that title should give you a clue to who I support. My name is Phil and I, if you hadn't guessed by the username and thread title, support the legends that are Newcastle United. Providing nowt pisses on our bonfire of course.:100_pray:

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber

Welcome Phil with one L, we have a Mod in here named the same but with 2 L's, Phill, but he is a Man United supporter? are you his love child but supports Newcastle United and not Man United?

Anyway, enjoy your time in here, it can be a bit of a madhouse sometimes but you will get the hang of it and @Harvsky will welcome you with open arms...i think?

10 minutes ago, CaaC (John) said:

Welcome Phil with one L, we have a Mod in here named the same but with 2 L's, Phill, but he is a Man United supporter? are you his love child but supports Newcastle United and not Man United?

Anyway, enjoy your time in here, it can be a bit of a madhouse sometimes but you will get the hang of it and @Harvsky will welcome you with open arms...i think?

He is also a balding wanker, to boot.

16 hours ago, localhero said:

Well I am going nowhere but that title should give you a clue to who I support. My name is Phil and I, if you hadn't guessed by the username and thread title, support the legends that are Newcastle United. Providing nowt pisses on our bonfire of course.:100_pray:

Welcome. 

Archived