talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Hello, Hello!

football forum

:England:

Hey there from England! Glad to be here!

It's been a long time since I've spoken with anyone about football. Pretty much all of my mates are Liverpool fans and they just start chanting 'allez-allez-allez' and singing about Bill Shankly whenever football is mentioned so I thought I'd join you all here. It's fair to say that I need a breather from it all.

Looking forward to speaking with you all about football - especially when it all returns.

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator

Welcome to the forums!

Who do you support? I'm presuming a club that Deco used to play for...

Or maybe Deco is a favourite player?

Hope you enjoy the place :D 

• Subscriber

Welcome to the funhouse and sometimes the madhouse, madhouse when the footy is back on in all flow and the funhouse like now because of the bloody lockdown, games are flying around aplenty, join in and have fun and keep posting.

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e479b3e7b2937a22bc920

2 hours ago, Deco said:

It's been a long time since I've spoken with anyone about football. Pretty much all of my mates are Liverpool fans and they just start chanting 'allez-allez-allez' and singing about Bill Shankly whenever football is mentioned so I thought I'd join you all here. It's fair to say that I need a breather from it all.

Looking forward to speaking with you all about football - especially when it all returns.

It sounds like your friends are good people. 😎

Thanks for your welcomes everyone! :27_sunglasses:

5 hours ago, Stan said:

Welcome to the forums!

Who do you support? I'm presuming a club that Deco used to play for...

Or maybe Deco is a favourite player?

Hope you enjoy the place :D 

Unfortunately I don't have a team as such but I have teams I prefer for sure. I'm sure I'll find a club when I settle down somewhere. I chose Deco because I vividly remember his 30-yard screamer on the opening day of the 08/09 season: one of my favourite goals of all time.

6 hours ago, Deco said:

It's been a long time since I've spoken with anyone about football. Pretty much all of my mates are Liverpool fans and they just start chanting 'allez-allez-allez' and singing about Bill Shankly whenever football is mentioned

You need new friends. Welcome :drunk:

3 hours ago, Harry said:

It sounds like your friends are bellends.

I whole heartedly agree.

• Subscriber
5 hours ago, Deco said:

Thanks for your welcomes everyone! :27_sunglasses:

Unfortunately I don't have a team as such but I have teams I prefer for sure. I'm sure I'll find a club when I settle down somewhere. I chose Deco because I vividly remember his 30-yard screamer on the opening day of the 08/09 season: one of my favourite goals of all time.

What teams do you prefer? 

21 hours ago, Pyfish said:

What teams do you prefer? 

It’s really strange as I go through spells. I’ve always sided with underdogs, so when Leicester won the league I was over the moon. Teams like Wolves, Hull, Blackburn, Wycombe, Grimsby, Mansfield... it varies massively. I'm into my non-league football these days and I'd taken a shine to Notts County.

At the moment I’m struggling a bit - I will have a team when I’ve settled down in life, once I’ve found them I’ll know it. Until then I'll be a bit of a journeyman.

• Subscriber
3 hours ago, Deco said:

It’s really strange as I go through spells. I’ve always sided with underdogs, so when Leicester won the league I was over the moon. Teams like Wolves, Hull, Blackburn, Wycombe, Grimsby, Mansfield... it varies massively. I'm into my non-league football these days and I'd taken a shine to Notts County.

At the moment I’m struggling a bit - I will have a team when I’ve settled down in life, once I’ve found them I’ll know it. Until then I'll be a bit of a journeyman.

Fair. You’ve earned some respect as you’ve had a shine for Grimsby before 

6 minutes ago, Pyfish said:

Fair. You’ve earned some respect as you’ve had a shine for Grimsby before 

It came from the 2016/17 season. You won against Morecambe on the opening day. I've been saying Morecambe are lucky to survive every season since Torquay got relegated. And then you went and beat Stevenage 5-2, another team I've found lucky to stay in the Football League. They have balls, and although they're not the strongest team in the league they're still solid performers. I respect that.

Plus they helped me win a six-fold on the first day of this season. :D

1 minute ago, Gunnersauraus said:

Hello @Deco welcome to the forum.

A couple of things you should know.

Never take anything @Happy Blue says seriously.

@Inti Brian is a very patriotic Peruvian 

And a PhD mathematician couldn't calculate the combined age of @CaaC (John) and @Bluewolf 

Thank you! And don't worry, I don't tend to listen to Man City fans anyway. :10_wink:

Archived