talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Nova Scotia Shootings

football forum

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Now this is one I care about, since it's not as common in Canada as it is in the USA (although we still get the occasional one).

RIP to those who lost their lifes and I hope the population remains calm despite this.

• The title was changed to Nova Scotia Shootings
59 minutes ago, Viva la FCB said:

Crazy shit. How do you just snap like that as a middle aged denturist with no history of anything? Clearly premeditated with how much thought went into it so it wasnt a kneejerk reaction to anything either.

It's got to be premeditated with him dressed like a cop. We'll probably learn more in the coming days about him and him snapping - although it'd be weird if it was like the Las Vegas shooting where there's no real explanation of what the fuck happened at all.

On 21/04/2020 at 03:29, Dr. Gonzo said:

It's got to be premeditated with him dressed like a cop. We'll probably learn more in the coming days about him and him snapping - although it'd be weird if it was like the Las Vegas shooting where there's no real explanation of what the fuck happened at all.

Except for key witnesses dying hahahahaha

• 3 weeks later...

I was only saying a week before this in how different Canada is to the USA due to the difference in number of mass shootings, then this occurred.

What must go through people's heads? This was obviously premeditated, although has there been any form of motive? Nothing else has really been reported here since the incident due to the whole Corona situation.

On 11/05/2020 at 08:44, Carnivore Chris said:

I was only saying a week before this in how different Canada is to the USA due to the difference in number of mass shootings, then this occurred.

What must go through people's heads? This was obviously premeditated, although has there been any form of motive? Nothing else has really been reported here since the incident due to the whole Corona situation.

Nobody really knows, although yeah... COVID has sort of buried this news entirely. But as @Devil-Dick Willie said, this guy killed all key witnesses.

Canada's still got way less mass shootings than the US. Did you know this past March was the first month the United States didn't have a single school shooting in 18 years? That's mental, that means you could have had a kid in the US and throughout his entire life there were shootings the entire time they were in school up until the world got broken by a disease and people stopped going to schools.

Archived