The better place to talk football.

TF365 Top 10...

football forum

• Replies 776
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator
13 minutes ago, Pyfish said:

Still need a few more people to PM to make this worth it :) if you haven't already, get it bloody done! :D 

They're too busy eating crisps. 

• Subscriber
1 minute ago, Bluebird Hewitt said:

A mate of mine had random stuff sent from a Japanese store that sold food and drink. Though not as odd as those above, watermelon flavour crisps were not nice. 

When do we need these lists in by @Pyfish

Whenever really. Will post the results when we get a few.

I'm going to order the list based on the position it was allocated against how many people voted. So the more times a flavour appears in a top 10, the better chance it has! Beef looks to be taking the lead.

• Administrator

I do love going to different countries and trying out their different flavours. Even if I have no idea what they are and I just go by the picture on the Lays pack or whatever takes my fancy on the Pringles tube xD

I'm also definitely that guy that would finish the crisps in the cupboard - then an hour later go back to the cupboard and be disappointed that  there's none left xD

• Subscriber
2 minutes ago, Stan said:

I do love going to different countries and trying out their different flavours. Even if I have no idea what they are and I just go by the picture on the Lays pack or whatever takes my fancy on the Pringles tube xD

I'm also definitely that guy that would finish the crisps in the cupboard - then an hour later go back to the cupboard and be disappointed that  there's none left xD

I love trying crisps and chocolate abroad. I completely forgot to add these to my list that I keep getting whenever I go to Spain/Canary Islands:

image.jpeg.8da584acc74375411ece1e990a668666.jpeg

Going to amend my list now!

• The topic was pinned
  • The topic was unpinned

Archived