The better place to talk football.

TF365 Top 10...

football forum

• Replies 776
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator
15 minutes ago, Bluebird Hewitt said:

It'll probably be shit to you but remember when we had the mad cows disease we had in the mid 90's (I think) in the UK? 

Since then, he will no longer eat any beef related products, including crisps. 

That's pathetic xD 

Even I eat them and I'm not meant to as per religion. Having that that, it's just a fucking flavour xD

2 minutes ago, Pyfish said:

xD Do we have any other beef flavoured crisp lovers on here?

I like beef balls but thought I had better not say anything because Phil will just see it as an open invitation to start sending me nudes again via PM

• Administrator
9 minutes ago, Bluewolf said:

I like beef balls but thought I had better not say anything because Phil will just see it as an open invitation to start sending me nudes again via PM

The worrying thing is 'again' like he sends you them regularly even without the mention of beef balls xD

2 minutes ago, Stan said:

The worrying thing is 'again' like he sends you them regularly even without the mention of beef balls xD

If I was honest it's been going on a while... and although I am flattered by the attention I have said no firmly and politely but he persists, I think he is hoping to wear me down over time, I was not even sure they were pictures of him to start with but the Man United thong gives it away... he blurs his face out so if anything leaked he has plausible deniability xD 

• Subscriber
11 minutes ago, DeadLinesman said:

Take out Paprika. These people are weirdos.

Paprika has had 7 mentions on the lists.
Beef has had 9. It's just that people decided to rate beef lower :(

• Administrator
Just now, nudge said:

Never had beef flavoured crisps, in fact I've never even seen them anywhere. I added steak flavour to my list though, I imagine it's essentially the same? 

Yep.

As much as I love paprika over beef, the McCoys Flame Grilled Steak flavour is very nice and strong.

• Subscriber

It's time to put the question to bed. What is TF365's collective favourite flavours of crisps?

@Stan - @DeadLinesman - @Rucksackfranzose - @Toinho - @Mel81x - @Pyfish - @CaaC (John) - @nudge - @Bluewolf & @Bluebird Hewitt all voted.

There were a staggering 49 different brands and flavours of crisps suggested which were whittled down to a list of 32 flavours.

Similar flavours such as Texan BBQ and Saucy BBQ have been combined together.

We will start with the brands...

Brands of Crisps
#1 Wotsits Cheese
#2 Hula Hoops BBQ Beef
#3 Sensations Sweet Chilli
#4 Walkers Cheese & Onion
#5 Monster Munch Roast Beef
#6 Chio Paprika
#7 Frazzles Bacon
#8 McCoys Thai Sweet Chicken
#9 Real Crisps Roast Ox
#10 Pringles Paprika

Cheesey Wotsits were the most popular crisp for TF365 users closely followed by BBQ Beef Hula Hoops and Sweet Chilli Sensations.

Cheese didn't do so well when it was stripped down to just flavours...

Flavours of Crisps
#1 Paprika
#2 Salt & Vinegar
#3 Beef
#4 Cheese
#5 Sweet Chilli
#6 Ready Salted
#7 Cheese & Onion
#8 Steak
#9 Sour Cream & Onion
#10 BBQ

Cheese drops down to 4th whilst Paprika comes out on top. Beef is the third choice.

7.37% of the votes were for Paprika and the same amount for Salt and Vinegar but 9.47% was Beef but was let down by being so low on some people's lists!

So what next to compile a top 10 of? Suggestions please. 

• The topic was pinned
  • The topic was unpinned

Archived