• Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

TF365 Top 10...

football forum

• Replies 776
  • Created
  • Last Reply
21 minutes ago, Pyfish said:

That was a @CaaC (John) and @Bluewolf vote. @DeadLinesman voted for Wotsits but obviously they were the beef ones.

So much for voting confidentiality.... Had I known sensitive information could be leaked so easily I would not have partaken.... This is a Facebook style data leak if  ever I saw one..

Can't say I have any confidence in @Pyfish if he can throw such sensitive information around the forum like confetti... 

• Subscriber
On 20/04/2020 at 16:51, Pyfish said:

Each time, you'll PM me your top 10 lists of different things and we will see what happens when we collate the results.

First up... TOP TEN FLAVOURS OF CRISPS

So, PM me your top ten flavours of crisps.

Each position will be given a value as follows:

10th - 1 point
9th - 2 points
8th - 3 points
3rd - 8 points
2nd - 9 points
1st - 10 points

PM me now and I'll collate when we have enough responses. Feel free to discuss here in the meantime too as it'll be entertaining to see you all argue over whether Scampi & Lemon Nik Naks class as a flavour of crisps.

IF YOU VOTE WOTSITS, I WILL PUBLICLY SHAME YOU

@Bluewolf - You must have missed the small print ;)

• Subscriber

All I can to those two posts is ... disgusting. And to think people have a problem with pineapple on pizza but that Beef Jerky chocolate is an abomination. 

And @nudge i've had Wild Ophelia before just didn't know they were experimenting on the crazy side of things too.

9 minutes ago, Bluebird Hewitt said:

I had baked beans with chocolate sauce once. It was as horrible as it sounds. 

How do you have the nerve to come out with that after your Wotsits comments earlier??? 

Utter disgrace you are.... 

• Subscriber
1 hour ago, CaaC (John) said:

TBF to that recipe the chilli probably destroys the taste of the chocolate. Its still disgusting however.

• Subscriber
7 minutes ago, Mel81x said:

TBF to that recipe the chilli probably destroys the taste of the chocolate. Its still disgusting however.

On a somewhat related note, chili chocolate is absolutely amazing.

55 minutes ago, Bluewolf said:

How do you have the nerve to come out with that after your Wotsits comments earlier??? 

Utter disgrace you are.... 

After saying Wotsits are your favourite, your respect, dignity and reputation will forever be shattered. :(

39 minutes ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

lol, why?

Pure curiosity. Nothing more. 

Thankfully, I haven't stooped to 'Tesco Weirdough' levels. Cheese and onion and salt and vinegar filled doughnuts anyone?

• Subscriber

Chocolate bars, crunchies for me, my son bought me in a pack of ten from Tesco's the other day and I scoffed the whole lot bar 1, I gave one to the wife but she had to give me a cadburys flake first that the son bought in for her. :D

• Administrator
3 minutes ago, CaaC (John) said:

Chocolate bars, crunchies for me, my ladies bought me in a pack of ten from Tesco's the other day and I scoffed the whole lot bar 1, I gave one to the wife rbut she had to give me a cadburys flake first that the son bought in for her. :D

OI OI JOHN!

Bit late to the party, still trying to recover from reading Paprika being the most popular flavour. 

Wotsits are up there but Prawn Cocktail one's were the elite of the range.

On a side note with crisps, anyone had these new Walkers recently? 

Katsu Curry, Chilli Con Carne and Cheeseburger are gorgeous.

VP-COMP-WALKERS.thumb.jpg.e3d97333c5e5995bd3705e97ebe9d973.jpg

• The topic was pinned
  • The topic was unpinned

Archived