talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

TF365 Top 10...

football forum

• Administrator
2 minutes ago, Lucas said:

Bit late to the party, still trying to recover from reading Paprika being the most popular flavour. 

Wotsits are up there but Prawn Cocktail one's were the elite of the range.

On a side note with crisps, anyone had these new Walkers recently? 

Katsu Curry, Chilli Con Carne and Cheeseburger are gorgeous.

VP-COMP-WALKERS.thumb.jpg.e3d97333c5e5995bd3705e97ebe9d973.jpg

:o

Had no idea they had new flavours out, even if limited edition.

Definitely want to try all of those. Especially Katsu Curry and Peri-Peri chicken ones.

• Replies 776
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 hours ago, Bluebird Hewitt said:

After saying Wotsits are your favourite, your respect, dignity and reputation will forever be shattered. :(

Wotsits were number 4 on my list not first but this still saddens me... Fortunately this will not be the first time my reputation has been tarnished on here so I have coping mechanisms in place to prevent my life from spiralling ever downward as a result of one negative bit of feedback on my snack choices.... 

I notice that @Lucas didn't get vilified in public when he mentioned Wotsits??? Favouritism at it's worst :ph34r:

#wotsitsforthewin 

See the source image

• Subscriber
15 minutes ago, Bluewolf said:

Wotsits were number 4 on my list not first but this still saddens me... Fortunately this will not be the first time my reputation has been tarnished on here so I have coping mechanisms in place to prevent my life from spiralling ever downward as a result of one negative bit of feedback on my snack choices.... 

I notice that @Lucas didn't get vilified in public when he mentioned Wotsits??? Favouritism at it's worst :ph34r:

#wotsitsforthewin 

See the source image

Seeing them Wotsits made me hungry, just raided the kitchen cupboard, no Wotsits left so I am noshing on an alternative...:P

thumbnail_20200423_063155.thumb.jpg.f49bce48e7218d82a0a907deb028dd5b.jpg

• Subscriber

TF365 Top 10... CHOCOLATE

Do you prefer dark chocolate, milk or white chocolate? Maybe it's chilli chocolate or chocolate with hazelnuts in. Whatever it is, put it in a top 10 and send it to me!

We are going to have the exact problem we had with crisps in that there will be different brands of chocolate but feel free to still include the brands and I'll do separate lists again.

• Subscriber
11 minutes ago, CaaC (John) said:

What was the outrage about? it might have been before my time. 

Because it's apparently very polarising and people either love it or hate it xD and my bad, it was not @Bluewolf but rather @MUFC who opened that thread in the past.

• Administrator
7 minutes ago, nudge said:

Because it's apparently very polarising and people either love it or hate it xD and my bad, it was not @Bluewolf but rather @MUFC who opened that thread in the past.

Ah yeah

Even mint chocolate got some stick which I am not happy about. 

• Subscriber
8 minutes ago, nudge said:

Aye, I remember saying in that thread that chocolate did have an effect on my gums and I layed off chocolate bars or sweets for a while but now for some reason, chocolate does not affect me as it did before, we have an ice-land order coming around 1 ish and I have ordered another pack of 12 crunchies. :P

I am not keen on dark chocolate as I mentioned before so Bounty Bars have to be milk chocolate, I think some people are not keen on Bounties because of the coconut inside but that's what makes a Bounty Bar and I love coconuts.

1 hour ago, nudge said:

You say that but we had this conversation on the old forum and this came up and got the same response as my Wotsits did.. xD

• The topic was pinned
  • The topic was unpinned

Archived