talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

TF365 Top 10...

football forum

• Subscriber
2 minutes ago, Stan said:

Don't usually like the taste of them. Chose other animals. 

Some dog meat selling pricks tried to steal the dog who guarded our apartment house once, he defended himself and managed to escape, but with multiple serious wounds. Barely nursed him back to life, didn't think he'd make it... Twats.

• Replies 776
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I got this... 

Tiger Spirit Animal

What It Means To Be The Tiger

In the kingdom of spirit animals, the tiger puts a special emphasis on raw feelings and emotions. The tiger spirit animal symbolizes primal instincts, unpredictability, and ability to trust yourself.

By affinity with this spirit animal, you may enjoy dealing with life matters spontaneously, trusting your intuition and acting fast when needed.

When we do the next top 10 can we spice things up a bit in here please @Pyfish It's like being at a 4 hour window cleaners seminar where all they talk about is which sponge goes best with which bucket.. I did suggest the top ten 10 cars so dragging us back to that again I suggest your top 10 famous vehicles from any movie or tv series... 

After that we can do the Zombie Squad top 10 

• Subscriber
5 minutes ago, Bluewolf said:

When we do the next top 10 can we spice things up a bit in here please @Pyfish It's like being at a 4 hour window cleaners seminar where all they talk about is which sponge goes best with which bucket.. I did suggest the top ten 10 cars so dragging us back to that again I suggest your top 10 famous vehicles from any movie or tv series... 

After that we can do the Zombie Squad top 10 

Once we've done animals, we'll go for Famous Vehicles ;) 

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • Subscriber

Any more for any more? We are currently on Top 10.. Animals so if you've got an opinion, send over your lists in a message to me. And then when this is done, we can move on to something else.

• 1 month later...
  • Subscriber

Position Animal Votes Points
1 Dog 2 17
2 Cat 2 17
3 Monkey 2 12
4 Llama 1 10
5 Elephant 1 10
6 Meerkat 1 9
7 Lion 1 9
8 Tiger 1 8
9 Rat 1 8
10 Pig 2 8

Calling this one as an epic fail so we can move on to another list. Dogs and Cats were tied at the top with 2 votes each!

• Subscriber
11 minutes ago, Pyfish said:

Position Animal Votes Points
1 Dog 2 17
2 Cat 2 17
3 Monkey 2 12
4 Llama 1 10
5 Elephant 1 10
6 Meerkat 1 9
7 Lion 1 9
8 Tiger 1 8
9 Rat 1 8
10 Pig 2 8

Calling this one as an epic fail so we can move on to another list. Dogs and Cats were tied at the top with 2 votes each!

Forgot all about this thread, it became a ghost thread xD

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47nlprlwwuyjxcvp67rh

Bring the next one on young man, what about best Westerns, film or tv?  :ay:

• 1 month later...
  • Subscriber

Right let's get this going again!

Let's do the TF365 Top 10... Video Games

This can be any video game on any platform from any era.

And before @CaaC (John) tells me to, I shall tag some people who've done these in the past... @Rucksackfranzose @IgnisExcubitor @Stan @Lucas @nudge @Toinho @Mel81x @DeadLinesman @Dr. Gonzo @Happy Blue @Spike @The Palace Fan

• Subscriber
11 minutes ago, Pyfish said:

Right let's get this going again!

Let's do the TF365 Top 10... Video Games

This can be any video game on any platform from any era.

And before @CaaC (John) tells me to, I shall tag some people who've done these in the past... @Rucksackfranzose @IgnisExcubitor @Stan @Lucas @nudge @Toinho @Mel81x @DeadLinesman @Dr. Gonzo @Happy Blue @Spike @The Palace Fan

Just so that im clear I DM you my supposed top 10 and then we match them with e'ry'one else?

• Subscriber
Just now, Mel81x said:

Just so that im clear I DM you my supposed top 10 and then we match them with e'ry'one else?

Yes, DM me your top 10 and I'll collate them all together to make the Top 10 for everyone.

• The topic was unpinned

Archived