• Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

TF365 Top 10...

football forum

• Replies 776
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Viva la FCB said:

There should be no Witcher 3 near that list nor any single sports game. HAVE SOME SHAME.

Boo to you - Witcher 3 is one of the greatest games ever made 

Who else voted for 01/02 though? Classic!

• Administrator
2 minutes ago, Toinho said:

Boo to you - Witcher 3 is one of the greatest games ever made 

Who else voted for 01/02 though? Classic!

Yours truly, brother :D

Given our ages I'm guessing/hoping you did FIFA Road to World Cup too?! 

• Subscriber
2 hours ago, The Palace Fan said:

Which Football Manager though? If we're comparing series would GTA have finished higher?

Some said Football Manager in general and others said specific editions so any mention of FM went into the generic one and specific ones got their own vote too. 

Nobody said GTA in general but collating all of the votes together would mean...

Game Votes Average Points
1 GTA 8 6.88 55
2 Football Manager 4 7.00 28

18 minutes ago, Viva la FCB said:

Anyone that thinks Witcher is a top 10 game of all time should be drawn and qurartered.

Made for an excellent series as the story and characters where good. Absolute dog mechanics and gameplay.

It is better than yearly spreadsheet simulator

3 hours ago, Viva la FCB said:

Anyone that thinks Witcher is a top 10 game of all time should be drawn and qurartered.

Made for an excellent series as the story and characters where good. Absolute dog mechanics and gameplay.

Calm down. Anyone who’s Canadian has two parts to their head.

Also, I don’t play a lot of games because I’ve got better things to do (like I used to play outside)  but Witcher captivated me during the time I played it. As a “game” it’s better than FM.

• Subscriber
25 minutes ago, Toinho said:

Calm down. Anyone who’s Canadian has two parts to their head.

Also, I don’t play a lot of games because I’ve got better things to do (like I used to play outside) but Witcher captivated me during the time I played it. As a “game” it’s better than FM.

I think were pretty close in age (im 32) but playing outside was definitely what nearly everyone did here. We used to play kick the can for ffs. Speaking of that Im rambling a bit but I have basically one of the rarest pokemon cards from back then in good condition is worth 1000$ + cad now with the recent boom but its completely beat to shit because even cards I remember playing on the cement outside. Thats storytime with Viva, youre welcome. 

1 hour ago, Viva la FCB said:

I think were pretty close in age (im 32) but playing outside was definitely what nearly everyone did here. We used to play kick the can for ffs. Speaking of that Im rambling a bit but I have basically one of the rarest pokemon cards from back then in good condition is worth 1000$ + cad now with the recent boom but its completely beat to shit because even cards I remember playing on the cement outside. Thats storytime with Viva, youre welcome. 

Oohhh what card?? And yeah we are same age mate 

• Subscriber
On 08/04/2021 at 12:59, Lucas said:

Get away! You must be an expert in Pong, Tetris and Space Invaders? 

The only time I ever played Space Invaders was when I was living in Southend-on-Sea in the late '80s and took the wife and kids up the seafront and the arcades with all the machines, you had to buy £1 worth of tabs to play the machines, all the machines were either Space Invaders and others mixed with one-armed-bandits, and that was it, the good old days. 

• 7 months later...
  • Subscriber

Let's try and get this back and running again.

We're currently on TF365 Top 10... Famous Vehicles, suggested by @Bluewolf, and I've only received one top 10 list from somebody so far :D 

PM me your lists, or even post them here. 

• Subscriber

I will pass, don't have a vehicle of any kind and not even a driving licence and would not have a clue about types or ranges of vehicles, the only experience I have had in my life is working in a factory down South that made match-box toy vehicles. :ay:

lightning mcqueen car GIF by Disney Pixar

• The topic was unpinned

Archived