The better place to talk football.

TF365 Top 10...

football forum

• Replies 776
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber
Just now, CaaC (John) said:

I love the film Cape Fear with Di Nero as Max stalking Sam (Nick Nolte) and his family and the ending was brilliant.

Who's Di Nero? :ph34r:

I put De Niro on the top of my list, with Steve McQueen as 2nd and Clint Eastwood as 3rd. 

Four of mine made it into the final top 10. Forgot to add some actors though, such as Harrison Ford and Michael Emerson... 

• Administrator
7 minutes ago, nudge said:

Who's Di Nero? :ph34r:

I put De Niro on the top of my list, with Steve McQueen as 2nd and Clint Eastwood as 3rd. 

Four of mine made it into the final top 10. Forgot to add some actors though, such as Harrison Ford and Michael Emerson... 

Bruce Willis (cos I've met him), Samuel L Jackson and Robert Downey Jr were my top 3. 

11 minutes ago, CaaC (John) said:

Whoops, fixed xD

Mind you if Clint had come second to DE NERO I wouldn't have objected, both brilliant actors but Clint is the Bee's Knees in westerns.

That some Roman Emperor?

• Administrator
1 hour ago, CaaC (John) said:

Whoops, fixed xD

Mind you if Clint had come second to DE NERO I wouldn't have objected, both brilliant actors but Clint is the Bee's Knees in westerns.

40 minutes ago, DeadLinesman said:

I met Robert De Niro in a restaurant in LA back in 95!

Yeah but have you met De Nero?!

6 minutes ago, CaaC (John) said:

Just winding someone named @nudge up, she caught me out when I posted Di Nero  xD

Her name's Nidge. 

• Subscriber
7 minutes ago, Pyfish said:

So we're onto Actresses now. John's sent his already and I'm just compiling mine now too.

My no1 has the most beautiful eyes going and I also have a couple of golden oldies amongst my 10.

• Subscriber
2 minutes ago, IgnisExcubitor said:

No Al pacing >:(.  Only 4 (Hanks,  Dicaprio,  Washington and McQueen)   from my top ten have showed up in the list. 

Also @Pyfish how high did Giamatti  and Carrey were on the list? 

You were the only one to vote for either of them :)

Position Actor Number of Votes Points
36 Paul Giamatti 1 6
58 Jim Carrey 1 1

Giamatti  I can understand.  You have to watch Sideways,  Barney's Version and American Splendour to truly appreciate  him. 

But no love for Jim Carrey is a bit shocking,  especially  after Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind and The Truman Show. 

EDIT: Sent the actress list. 

2 hours ago, IgnisExcubitor said:

Giamatti  I can understand.  You have to watch Sideways,  Barney's Version and American Splendour to truly appreciate  him. 

But no love for Jim Carrey is a bit shocking,  especially  after Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind and The Truman Show. 

EDIT: Sent the actress list. 

I think actors famous for genre's like comedy often get easily overlooked.

I don't disagree with you either. Two good examples of Jim Carrey's better work.

But as soon as I hear the name Jim Carrey, I'm thinking Ace Ventura, Dumb and Dumber, Liar Liar, Bruce Almighty etc and I think many probably do the same. 

• Administrator
36 minutes ago, Lucas said:

I think actors famous for genre's like comedy often get easily overlooked.

I don't disagree with you either. Two good examples of Jim Carrey's better work.

But as soon as I hear the name Jim Carrey, I'm thinking Ace Ventura, Dumb and Dumber, Liar Liar, Bruce Almighty etc and I think many probably do the same. 

The Mask, for me.

giphy.gif

• The topic was pinned
  • The topic was unpinned

Archived