• Sign up free today!

    Join in on the discussion, prediction leagues and competitions today! Sign up takes no longer than 5 minutes.

football forum

TF365 Top 10...

Recommended Posts

Each time, you'll PM me your top 10 lists of different things and we will see what happens when we collate the results.

First up... TOP TEN FLAVOURS OF CRISPS

So, PM me your top ten flavours of crisps.

Each position will be given a value as follows:

10th - 1 point
9th - 2 points
8th - 3 points
...
...
3rd - 8 points
2nd - 9 points
1st - 10 points

PM me now and I'll collate when we have enough responses. Feel free to discuss here in the meantime too as it'll be entertaining to see you all argue over whether Scampi & Lemon Nik Naks class as a flavour of crisps.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Don’t think I even like 10 flavours 😂
 

Question. Flavours or makes? There’s many different flavours of beef that I love :x

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, DeadLinesman said:

Don’t think I even like 10 flavours 😂
 

Question. Flavours or makes? There’s many different flavours of beef that I love :x

Makes and flavours :)

Fill your top ten with beef if you must.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Pyfish said:

Makes and flavours :)

Fill your top ten with beef if you must.

Done. What a list. Make it public.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I normally only like plain crisps on a crisp butty now and then and other than that I would not have a clue what flavours they make? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I fucking love crisps. This is gonna be difficult.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Try and include brands where you can :)

It's a Sweet Chili / Roast Beef top 2 at the moment!

Edited by Pyfish

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I only eat one flavour of crisps, so I won't have much to contribute to the first list... just one flavour.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Did someone say HIERARCHY?! 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Storts said:

Did someone say HIERARCHY?! 

Everyone thinks he can do one these days 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Australians are the kings of cultural context

Football = Aussie Rules
Football = Soccer
Football = Rugby League
Football = Rugby Union
Chips = bag of chips
Chips = french fries
Chips = potato wedges

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I seriously doubt that I ate 10 different flavours of crisps in my lifetime. 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Tommy said:

I seriously doubt that I ate 10 different flavours of crisps in my lifetime. 

 

3 hours ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

I only eat one flavour of crisps, so I won't have much to contribute to the first list... just one flavour.

I’m interested to know this flavour.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, DeadLinesman said:

 

I’m interested to know this flavour.

Salt & vinegar

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Paprika ftw.
 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, DeadLinesman said:

 

I’m interested to know this flavour.

Well, I ate Paprika, Cheese & Onion, Chakala, Currywurst, Salty, maybe BBQ? Not even sure. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Bluebird Hewitt said:

I like Marmite. :(

Only joking I actually like Marmite just never had it in crisps form.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Nobody’s PMs have made me question their sanity yet so well done! Keep them coming. Flavours with brand names where possible. A Salt and Vinegar Hula Hoop is a different taste to a Salt and Vinegar standard Walkers crisp. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Bluebird Hewitt said:

I like Marmite. :(

 

22 minutes ago, Mel81x said:

Only joking I actually like Marmite just never had it in crisps form.

So does my missus... As you can imagine we were practising social distancing way before this virus was around on those nights... 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Spike said:

Australians are the kings of cultural context

Football = Aussie Rules
Football = Soccer
Football = Rugby League
Football = Rugby Union
Chips = bag of chips
Chips = french fries
Chips = potato wedges

Yeah was gonna say crisps is such a british word! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
59 minutes ago, Toinho said:

Yeah was gonna say crisps is such a british word! 

Then we also have the cunt hierarchy which is another of our own ockerisms

youse cunts = statement direct at friends

those cunts = statement directed at a neutral party

dog cunts = fighting words, the ultimate insult

sick cunts = huge compliments

mad cunts = huge compliments

soft cunts = the sports team I dislike

dopey cunt = somebody has made a faux pas

silly cunt = a friend that is behaving like a larrikin 

for instance if I were to say ‘the dopey cunt is dogging the boys again’ would mean ‘our friend is acting in an inappropriate manner by dodging a pub session with our group of friends, usually for a girlfriend or other nonsensical commitment’

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Spike said:

Then we also have the cunt hierarchy which is another of our own ockerisms

youse cunts = statement direct at friends

those cunts = statement directed at a neutral party

dog cunts = fighting words, the ultimate insult

sick cunts = huge compliments

mad cunts = huge compliments

soft cunts = the sports team I dislike

dopey cunt = somebody has made a faux pas

silly cunt = a friend that is behaving like a larrikin 

for instance if I were to say ‘the dopey cunt is dogging the boys again’ would mean ‘our friend is acting in an inappropriate manner by dodging a pub session with our group of friends, usually for a girlfriend or other nonsensical commitment’

It really can range from a term of endearment to a statement of hatred!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I feel cuntly educated.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, nudge said:

Paprika ftw.
 

 

You'll love my #2 choice :x

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This is my favourite right now. Have hoarded 13 packets of it in this lockdown.

Flamin-Hot_Desktop-Middle.png

It tastes likes prawns that were nicely marinated in spices and then roasted.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, IgnisExcubitor said:

This is my favourite right now. Have hoarded 13 packets of it in this lockdown.

Flamin-Hot_Desktop-Middle.png

It tastes likes prawns that were nicely marinated in spices and then roasted.

We dont get that down here but then again I am sure you'll get the same coconut and spice flavored hot-chips that they do out here from the local vendors.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm going to do two lists, one with the brands of crisps and their flavours, and another with the most popular flavours (for those who are not from these shores)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I can't believe I forgot Cofresh chilli and lemon Crisps in my top 10. Disgraceful omission. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • Advertisement