talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Big Announcement By Football Index on Thursday

football forum

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've been looking at getting into Football Index for some time now. Surely it's no different from the stock market, only slower and less sporadic?

What's everyone's recommendation for a first deposit size? I want to start my portfolio quite small and build up from just one deposit.

• The title was changed to Big Announcement By Football Index on Thursday
2 hours ago, Deco said:

I've been looking at getting into Football Index for some time now. Surely it's no different from the stock market, only slower and less sporadic?

What's everyone's recommendation for a first deposit size? I want to start my portfolio quite small and build up from just one deposit.

You must remember it’s not a stock market and while it’s users will talk of shares and futures, they’re not. With this being a betting site and what I’ve said in mind, bet with what you’re comfortable to lose and that is different for everyone. 

7 minutes ago, Smiley Culture said:

You must remember it’s not a stock market and while it’s users will talk of shares and futures, they’re not. With this being a betting site and what I’ve said in mind, bet with what you’re comfortable to lose and that is different for everyone.

I'm thinking the typical minimum deposit with the bookies is £10, so I'm assuming that this is the same? I'll probably start off whatever the minimum deposit limit is and work my way up from there. Adds more fun to it that way. Plus if this is a deposit bonus, it'll just give a bit of room for a trial run.

3 minutes ago, Deco said:

I'm thinking the typical minimum deposit with the bookies is £10, so I'm assuming that this is the same? I'll probably start off whatever the minimum deposit limit is and work my way up from there. Adds more fun to it that way. Plus if this is a deposit bonus, it'll just give a bit of room for a trial run.

Yeah, I’m pretty sure it’s £10 minimum.

I think £10 while you start to understand the product and how and why players prices fluctuate isn’t a bad starting point. 

Archived