• Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Question a Member: Cannabis

football forum

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The same questions I've given to the rest plus some... :banana:

• What's your most embarrassing moment in your life where you thought "Please lord bury me"... Tell all!
  • For whatever reason (an important one maybe), have you ever had to be a hypocrite and pretend to like someone or agree with something you are against.
  • Have you ever cheated on your (or a) partner?
  • Apart from Everton or England...  What's the most excited you have ever been in a football match where you went unusually mental?
  • If you were to move away from the UK, where would be your favoured place to go and live?
  • If you could change something about where you live, what would it be?
  • Do you have a phobia, if so what is it?
  • If reincarnation exists and you couldn't come back as a human being but could choose what to return as, would it be as Teso dos Bichos what would it be? (pardon the type error, can't find the tipp-ex)

Which South Americans would you like to see play for Everton? Realistically.

Blur or Oasis?

What is your opinion on Reggaeton?

55 minutes ago, Cannabis said:
  • What's your most embarrassing moment in your life where you thought "Please lord bury me"... Tell all!

I was 16 and taking part in my GCSE exams. It was one of those funny days where I had an exam at around 09:00 and then had to go back into school for around 12:00 for another test. Basically I went in for the first exam, completed it and then had around an hour or two to kill before I went back in for my other one. Rather than walking home and come back again I decided to just loiter around town on my own (as all of my friends were stuck in exams) and decided rather stupidly to have as many Monster Energy drinks as I could to get myself ready for my next test.

Unfortunately, this caused my stomach to churn and I suddenly got the urge to go to the toilet. Sadly, I was quite a walk away from my school or any shops and in the end accidentally shit myself in an alley-way. I can remember a young lad walked down a few seconds after I'd done the business asking me if I had a lighter for his cigarette to which I quickly replied ''No'' and made my escape. I ran all the way home and changed myself before getting back to school with seconds to spare for my exam. It's without doubt the most embarrassing day I've ever had and hope it never happens again xD.

That was almost the Inbetweeners sketch! xD

Have to say that when I was a teenager it almost happened to me on two occasions but not due to energy drinks. hahaha

56 minutes ago, Cannabis said:
  • If you could change something about where you live, what would it be?

If we're talking about my home then I'd love to live on a large plot of land with acres of space around me. After growing up an only child I prefer peace and quiet to the hustle and bustle of a city so I'd love to be able to live on a nice, quiet plot of land. At the moment I live on a fairly quiet estate but we do have neighbours either side of us.

Interesting mate although I meant to say your area or maybe your city...  About the demographic or anything else.

But I enjoyed the read throughout including the bit about Portugal winning the European Championship with emotions flying high and uncontrollable. ;)

• Subscriber

Best book you've ever read?

What would be your ideal 3 course dinner?

Do you have a soft spot for any German club? If yes, which one and why?

Most favourite bands/singers?

• Administrator

can't wait for my £1million then!

as you're a closet Liverpool fan, who is your favourite Liverpool player and why?

have you ever been to Anfield?

what's the best Liverpool game you've witnessed, live or on TV?

• Administrator

you are forced to go on holiday to one of Iraq, Syria or Afghanistan for 7 days. 

Where do you go and how do you make the time pass by?

Favourite Peruvian player ever?

Are you more thrilled by Argentinian or Brazilian football?

What is your favourite "fringe" south american nation in football?

Thoughts on the Liga MX?

• The topic was locked

Archived