• Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Gangs of London

football forum

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 25/04/2020 at 00:51, Danny said:

I’ve just binged 4 and a half hours of it this evening 😂 It’s honestly class, high intensity all the way through 

How many have you seen so far??? I have watched the first 4 

Been quality so far.. 

4 hours ago, Danny said:

Finished it yesterday mate, it’s class and just gets better every episode

I was watching it on an unofficial site and it told me that I would have to wait until May for the 5th one to come along and I thought sod that! xD so I found out it was on NowTV so got my daughter to log me in on her account so I can finish watching it... 

Finished it yesterday evening.... Quality viewing early on and just built up and got better as it went along, a little bit disappointed with a couple of things near the end but overall there were some really intense scenes and well worth watching.. 

• 2 weeks later...

Not convinced on this. I want to like it and I want to enjoy it but then something absolutely ridiculous happens like that Elliot takes on fifteen blokes and does them all or that utterly bizarre scene where some house in the middle of nowhere pulls down its shutters like it’s some sort of government building. 

I will watch the rest of this but it’s very much an okay series so far, not a lot more or less. 

28 minutes ago, Danny said:

Thought the fight scenes were class, proper action movie stuff

The bit in the last one where they random massive fella lifted a sitting Elliot up, chair and all was comically shit. 

Storyline in the last episode was good though. 

Archived