talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Members You Miss or Don't Miss?

football forum

• Subscriber

They have this on a few other long-running Forums around the Net but it's really for members that were long-running members for years then suddenly disappeared and stopped posting, I have not been in TF365 for as long as you other guys but I can still mention a few that just stopped posting.

We all know what happened to Teso, he got banned for going a bit overboard in pm's to Admin/Mods but on his day he made me laugh and then cry with some of his posts, then SirBalon just packed his bags and closed his account down, I do miss his threads and posts.

Then we had members that suddenly returned from the old Forum which I was not around then like @Walker aka @Cure who started posting again last year and then stopped posting, the same as @Large who returned last year and then just stopped posting.

Anybody remember any members that posted a lot on the old TF365 Forum and even in here that have just suddenly stopped posting that you miss (post contributions).   

Edited by CaaC (John)
Add On

• Subscriber
6 minutes ago, Lucas said:

Probably @The Artful Dodger

Really friendly guy towards others, always positive vibes, never criticised or moaned. Didn't have a bad word to say about anyone. A real people's person.

Definitely the kind of person you'd choose to spend your personal time with and have a beer. Would be such a fun night. No negativity whatsoever.

I think he has listened to a few of us who said to go and take a long break and then contribute as before and don't close his account down what he suggested, he had a brainstorm, let loose at @Stan and rightly paid the penalty for his outburst, we can all criticise and slag each us off but not members of your family who do not post in here.

Other than that I still see he pops in here to have the occasional read, I got on alright with the guy and he is a Beatles fan like me so that says something, hopefully, he will ease his way back into TF365 and post again, he has made an apology and I think it has been accepted so it's done & dusted for me and we should carry on as normal. :ay:

What happened to sirbalon? @Stan

Personally I don't miss him. I found him arrogant, patronising and very self opinionated

Lady in red who was on the old forum was nice. 

Edited by Guest

• Subscriber
1 minute ago, Gunnersauraus said:

What happened to sirbalon?

Personally I don't miss him. I found him arrogant, patronising and very self opinionated

Not sure, I can remember someone saying he got fed up with a few members so called it a day, can't say if that's true or not so don't take my word for it, I found him ok though. 

• Administrator
21 minutes ago, Gunnersauraus said:

What happened to sirbalon? @Stan

Lady in red who was on the old forum was nice. 

18 minutes ago, CaaC (John) said:

Not sure, I can remember someone saying he got fed up with a few members so called it a day, can't say if that's true or not so don't take my word for it, I found him ok though. 

Think he just got fed up of disagreements with members and anyone who didn't fit his line of thinking. His own choice though to step back from the forum. I see his updates on FB every now and then, he's fine. 

• Subscriber
33 minutes ago, DeadLinesman said:

Scout. Swifty. Halewood. 20Bellend. Rio Choker.

9 minutes ago, Cicero said:

20Legend and Swifty 

I take it all these guys were on the old Forum? how come they never moved across into here?

This @Vegan Kel has vanished, last September he was on line I think but I am sure someone in here said he had been banned for remarks about the Holocaust was fake? 

Edited by CaaC (John)

23 minutes ago, CaaC (John) said:

I take it all these guys were on the old Forum? how come they never moved across into here?

This @Vegan Kel has vanished, last September he was on line I think but I am sure someone in here said he had been banned for remarks about the Holocaust was fake? 

Scout is ancient history, well before TFF even ended. Swifty thought I was The Big Show (legit). 20Legend wouldn’t have known Norman Whiteside from Norman Wisdom. Halewood thought Jelavic was better than Suarez. Rio Choker was just insane. Trust me, it’s better they’re not here xD

• Subscriber

2 minutes ago, DeadLinesman said:

Scout is ancient history, well before TFF even ended. Swifty thought I was The Big Show (legit). 20Legend wouldn’t have known Norman Whiteside from Norman Wisdom. Halewood thought Jelavic was better than Suarez. Rio Choker was just insane. Trust me, it’s better they’re not here xD

They might have got the place going a bit I presume...I think :shutup:  :eek:

2 minutes ago, Inti Brian said:

Voice of Reason. I wasn't actually on the forum during his time but the fact he predicted Sancho and Kane makes me feel I would have maybe got along with him since I like youth football as well.

Did you miss 99% of his other posts xD

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, DeadLinesman said:

Did you miss 99% of his other posts xD

Haha, I can imagine they were bad. Heard why he was banned in the first place. I find to not get that bothered by neutral posting. Only when its towards me. :D 

49 minutes ago, Inti Brian said:

Voice of Reason. I wasn't actually on the forum during his time but the fact he predicted Sancho and Kane makes me feel I would have maybe got along with him since I like youth football as well.

Fuck that guy he was one of the most racist people I've ever encountered anywhere in my life.

Heres one that many have forgotten about. That Swedish member that left around 2014, even before I was originally banned from the old site. I can't remember his name but I think he might have been a Leeds fan?

Also Constantlybored, but not sure if he's one to miss.

Who kept moaning about racism towards Scottish people all the time? He was a laugh

And there was that Sheffield Wednesday fan who argued against video replays from day 1 despite the entire forum thinking he was thick and now look how it's all turned out, probably best he's not around to gloat xD

• The title was changed to Members You Miss
  • The title was changed to Members You Miss or Don't Miss?