talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Members You Miss or Don't Miss?

football forum

13 minutes ago, Inti Brian said:

I hate to be that guy but...

9d1a6f6bd60761c7339ab71f38abe3e4.png

Whether or not he was serious is another question. You can't allow that to slide though. It's like joking that you have bombs at the airport. You can't. Sorry, grow the fuck up Kangaroo shagger.

I'm not saying he shouldn't have been suspended or banned. But stop being a huge fucking pussy. If he sent bullets to your house with your name engraved on them, or photos of you eating out somewhere or something, sure, you're a victim and he should go to prison. But theres worlds apart between that and.

Hey brian, I'm gonna kill you for talking shit on the internet. Because I don't know exactly where you live i'm gonna nuke all of peru you dog

Nuclear Missile Silo | Titan II ICBM in an underground compl… | Flickr

Got my strap right here cunt. 

• Haha 1

• Administrator
8 hours ago, Smiley Culture said:

Pretty sure “DIAHF” has been used as an insult to members on here and the old place. Just face didn’t fit. Unlike Cannabis’. 

DIAHF has always been used jokingly. 

What Teso had said/done went beyond that I'm afraid. 

What went on in the end with Cannabis as well was partly a staff decision too, not necessarily that he just left :what:

• Confused 1

45 minutes ago, Stan said:

DIAHF has always been used jokingly. 

What Teso had said/done went beyond that I'm afraid. 

What went on in the end with Cannabis as well was partly a staff decision too, not necessarily that he just left :what:

It’s just interesting at the length of time it takes for decisions to be made about some posters compared to some others. 

• Administrator
5 minutes ago, Smiley Culture said:

It’s just interesting at the length of time it takes for decisions to be made about some posters compared to some others. 

The Teso thing had gone on for years and years though, we're not just talking about that one isolated incident, as Brian will testify too in playing his part but one of them seems to have been able to improve. 

Cannabis took a break at one point as well if I remember correctly.

15 hours ago, Smiley Culture said:

I don't know if that's fair on the staff, tbh. Obviously, I'm a bit biased as I'm a mod now - but I don't think that's really a fair interpretation of how that ban for Teso unfolded. And for the record, Marc wasn't banned - just suspended. His suspension is up, he's free to post here whenever (so long as he's not breaking the rules).

I can't speak for the Cannabis stuff - I wasn't a mod, I don't know the full backstory or however that long.

As for the Teso ban, I wouldn't say anyone made an easy or quick decision. Despite him being a habitual rule breaker that refused to play nicely with certain members despite several warnings over the years, he was the one who sort of forced our hand by making an insane private message with the person he was threatening... and literally every single mod and admin on here. It wasn't something anyone I wanted to do, in fact I'm pretty sure every member of staff was pretty annoyed he'd done something that couldn't really just be wiped away with another warning that would likely be ignored.

Because no matter how you slice it, what he did was something that wasn't something that could really be warned away and he'd literally just shown that a suspension wouldn't change his behavior (because he just returned from a suspension), even if he "wasn't serious" with his threat.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

I don't know if that's fair on the staff, tbh. Obviously, I'm a bit biased as I'm a mod now - but I don't think that's really a fair interpretation of how that ban for Teso unfolded. And for the record, Marc wasn't banned - just suspended. His suspension is up, he's free to post here whenever (so long as he's not breaking the rules).

I can't speak for the Cannabis stuff - I wasn't a mod, I don't know the full backstory or however that long.

As for the Teso ban, I wouldn't say anyone made an easy or quick decision. Despite him being a habitual rule breaker that refused to play nicely with certain members despite several warnings over the years, he was the one who sort of forced our hand by making an insane private message with the person he was threatening... and literally every single mod and admin on here. It wasn't something anyone I wanted to do, in fact I'm pretty sure every member of staff was pretty annoyed he'd done something that couldn't really just be wiped away with another warning that would likely be ignored.

Because no matter how you slice it, what he did was something that wasn't something that could really be warned away and he'd literally just shown that a suspension wouldn't change his behavior (because he just returned from a suspension), even if he "wasn't serious" with his threat.

This, this and this again. Personally I think it's mad that people think I succeeded in "begging" the staff to ban Teso. I have done it in the past many times, but as has been seen time and time again, I have no power and will never have it. In this situation, I didn't even provoke him, or say anything. 

Teso's behaviour was unacceptable all the time. In fact, he should have been banned back in 2017. He's had far too many chances, suspensions and post previews and still nothing changed. Not only that but he got banned for the exact same reasons on the old forum. As far as I know, that was almost TEN YEARS AGO! Then he came back under a dynamic IP and got banned again as soon as Rab knew it was him. He is an utter scumbag and that's why he was never going to get along with anyone.

As for the gun pictures, again I had little to do with it. I didn't provoke him and tried to stay quiet in that PM. He just started throwing around insults and then he started with the death threats. It doesn't matter if he was serious or not, it's illegal to do that shit. It's an actual fellony. What if you point a gun at a police officer as a joke? What if you say you have bombs as a joke right before your flight? Are authorities pussies as well in that case? I'm sorry but the only thing that could have been done was a permanent ban.

I've had to deal with him since 2015 and I could see immediately that he wouldn't last on here. It just took longer than I thought it would. Anyone crying about his ban needs to pull up their thongs because he's utter scum as a human. He got away with so many xenophobic, homophobic and disparaging comments towards Women. He also called me a "depressed bellend" on more than one occasion. If I recall, Makarios got banned for that very reason. The staff had been way too generous with him.

Edited by Inti Brian

3 hours ago, Toinho said:

Thankfully someone saying “stop being a fucking pussy” has been known to assist and cure every single person suffering from diagnosed difficulties. 

Devil Dick Willie has been known to suck Teso's cock time and time again, so I don't take him seriously.

Teso is the worst member AND human I have had to deal with in my life.

29 minutes ago, Inti Brian said:

Devil Dick Willie has been known to suck Teso's cock time and time again, so I don't take him seriously.

Teso is the worst member AND human I have had to deal with in my life.

Count yourself lucky the worst human you’ve ever met is some guy on the Internet then. I have known some pretty shite people in real life, I think that’s much worse tbh.

• Upvote 4

1 minute ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

Count yourself lucky the worst human you’ve ever met is some guy on the Internet then. I have known some pretty shite people in real life, I think that’s much worse tbh.

I have met a lot of gangster wannabes in my life. But at least they actually washed their hands and weren't scum with their comments.

Edited by Inti Brian

1 hour ago, Inti Brian said:

This, this and this again. Personally I think it's mad that people think I succeeded in "begging" the staff to ban Teso. I have done it in the past many times, but as has been seen time and time again, I have no power and will never have it. In this situation, I didn't even provoke him, or say anything. 

Teso's behaviour was unacceptable all the time. In fact, he should have been banned back in 2017. He's had far too many chances, suspensions and post previews and still nothing changed. Not only that but he got banned for the exact same reasons on the old forum. As far as I know, that was almost TEN YEARS AGO! Then he came back under a dynamic IP and got banned again as soon as Rab knew it was him. He is an utter scumbag and that's why he was never going to get along with anyone.

As for the gun pictures, again I had little to do with it. I didn't provoke him and tried to stay quiet in that PM. He just started throwing around insults and then he started with the death threats. It doesn't matter if he was serious or not, it's illegal to do that shit. It's an actual fellony. What if you point a gun at a police officer as a joke? What if you say you have bombs as a joke right before your flight? Are authorities pussies as well in that case? I'm sorry but the only thing that could have been done was a permanent ban.

I've had to deal with him since 2015 and I could see immediately that he wouldn't last on here. It just took longer than I thought it would. Anyone crying about his ban needs to pull up their thongs because he's utter scum as a human. He got away with so many xenophobic, homophobic and disparaging comments towards Women. He also called me a "depressed bellend" on more than one occasion. If I recall, Makarios got banned for that very reason. The staff had been way too generous with him.

I think Teso had his good moments and his bad moments. The two of you together just refused to play nicely and took an online forum feud waaaaaaay too fucking seriously. He obviously wound up taking it to far extremes.

Nobody said you guys had to love each other, let alone like each other. It is quite frankly a shame he had to do something that stupid, because you guys could and should have been able to just leave each other alone.

Instead it’s some weird internet drama we’re still discussing. And that’s stupid tbh, I wish he hadn’t done that.

We’re all on here to have a good time and talk online with our internet football friends. Why take it so seriously you’d have a full on feud with someone in a different country?

I think it’s a shit part in this excellent forums history but I suppose should be a lesson in how by doing something remarkably stupid can have consequences you may not expect.

7 hours ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

I’m not really arsed what exactly he did to push over the line to get banned more the difference in how some members are treated in comparison to others. Which was undeniable. There was and dare I say, probably still is, a clique amongst some here.

2 hours ago, Smiley Culture said:

I’m not really arsed what exactly he did to push over the line to get banned more the difference in how some members are treated in comparison to others. Which was undeniable. There was and dare I say, probably still is, a clique amongst some here.

Yes. I do think Teso deserved to go, though. 

I have been a member of these forums since 2000 and fucking 4. I was incredibly stupid for many years with my posts and my own feuds (I used to dislike Chris and Berserker - they’re incredibly sound to me now!!), I would like to think I grew out of that quickly. I joined as a 15 year old. Some of these people still posting stupid fucking shit and getting wound up far too easily aren’t 15, they’re supposedly grown men. That’s the crazy part for me. 

18 minutes ago, Toinho said:

Yes. I do think Teso deserved to go, though. 

I have been a member of these forums since 2000 and fucking 4. I was incredibly stupid for many years with my posts and my own feuds (I used to dislike Chris and Berserker - they’re incredibly sound to me now!!), I would like to think I grew out of that quickly. I joined as a 15 year old. Some of these people still posting stupid fucking shit and getting wound up far too easily aren’t 15, they’re supposedly grown men. That’s the crazy part for me. 

Cool story but not relevant or even actually worth typing out. The old “your a man” shite that actually harms more than it helps. 

15 minutes ago, Smiley Culture said:

Cool story but not relevant or even actually worth typing out. The old “your a man” shite that actually harms more than it helps. 

Just trying to say we have adults acting like school children. Completely relevant when we read DDW’s posts, some of Brian’s. I was actually agreeing with you but thanks for the attack. Miserable lad aren’t ya!

Edited by Toinho
  • Upvote 4

12 minutes ago, Toinho said:

Just trying to say we have adults acting like school children. Completely relevant when we read DDW’s posts, some of Brian’s. I was actually agreeing with you but thanks for the attack. Miserable lad aren’t ya!

Miserable for calling out shite, old stereotypes? 

• The title was changed to Members You Miss or Don't Miss?