talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Members You Miss or Don't Miss?

football forum

• Administrator
5 minutes ago, CaaC (John) said:

What country did he come from? this new set-up doesn't show the countries like the last one.

India. 

4 minutes ago, Faithcore said:

I like to think so. Haven't talked to him since he visited @Batard in France. Maybe he can help out with an update?

Oh god that's not good (visiting @Batard, not visiting France). 

@Batard did say he went on an all night session and 'lost a friend'. I hope he just meant lost him during the night, not actually anything more sinister. 

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Eco said:

Probably for the best. With his struggles with mental health, I just hope he's taking care of himself first and foremost. 

Him blaming everyone else instead of looking at his own flaws is something he desperately needs to sort out. 

50 minutes ago, Stan said:

India. 

Oh god that's not good (visiting @Batard, not visiting France). 

@Batard did say he went on an all night session and 'lost a friend'. I hope he just meant lost him during the night, not actually anything more sinister. 

Now you're scaring me a little. Hopefully Batard can clear things up quickly.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Subscriber
On 09/09/2021 at 07:34, Rucksackfranzose said:

In the German section we have two members popping up shortly and then vanishing for while again who come to mind immediately. @Chadwell and @Relling

@Relling is my long lost brother. Seriously though hes great, a man of few words but what he does say is usually worth reading :)

• Upvote 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • Subscriber

I don't know whats happened to @JoshBRFC, not posted since September but active on his Facebook page?

@N U F C , the newbie of the year last year, I hope that guy is ok as he said he was leaving for a while as he had a family problem but he would return later, he has been away now since April, I mentioned him as he created the TF365 Sporcle Quiz League game which was going well but now is in limbo, would be nice if someone could continue it until he returns, maybe. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • Subscriber
On 25/11/2021 at 11:38, CaaC (John) said:

I don't know whats happened to @JoshBRFC, not posted since September but active on his Facebook page?

@N U F C , the newbie of the year last year, I hope that guy is ok as he said he was leaving for a while as he had a family problem but he would return later, he has been away now since April, I mentioned him as he created the TF365 Sporcle Quiz League game which was going well but now is in limbo, would be nice if someone could continue it until he returns, maybe. 

Thanks for the thought, Ruuuud.

But it was only 3 months, get over me ;) . Also who are you on Facebook? Hahaha didn’t know I had you.

Needed a few months away from social media forums and my phones. But I’m back now and I’ll be falling out with everyone in a matter of days. I think you’re the only one who posts more cringier posts than me pal…. 😂 all love 😘

On 09/09/2021 at 07:39, Bluewolf said:

He is probably well under the thumb by now... bet he has a limited amount of gaming and internet time, The rest is spent washing up/cleaning and other general household chores... 

Never! i'd make you or anyone my bitch to do all that shit for me before that , but you're right that i don't have time for fucking anything right now.

5 hours ago, Rucksackfranzose said:

Welcome back, mate. Hope life has been good to you in the meantime!

Thanks Rucks, yeah, all is fine, just been and still am extremely busy like i said.

3 hours ago, Khan of TF365 said:

Welcome back 

44 minutes ago, Tommy said:

Welcome back, muchacho! 

Thanks guys!

1 hour ago, Whiskey said:

Holy shit you're alive @Berserker.

Of course you dumb bitch, i'm fucking indestructible! Surprised you're back too.

1 hour ago, Stan said:

Good to have you back @Berserker.

Big question - vaccine or anti-vax :ph34r:

Thanks!

Vaccine, but only Moderna or Pfizer, never understood people afraid of getting vacced (not anti-vax ppl but being afraid of the pain), never been the case for me.

• The title was changed to Members You Miss or Don't Miss?