talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Members You Miss or Don't Miss?

football forum

24 minutes ago, Devil-Dick Willie said:

@Honey Honey @DeadLinesman Who was the fat lad from Newcastle with the good sense of humor? From AGES back? 

I also miss Swifty, ASF for the movie knowledge, and that Polish Dortmund fan, what was his name @Tommy

You mean Dan? Yeah, he’s still on occasionally. We met up for a quick bevvy in Newcastle years ago. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, CaaC (John) said:

Some guys just won't learn, we roll on as normal. 

It's a shame because when he wasn't possessed by his own anger, I actually really liked the bloke. I'd had hoped he'd mellowed once he returned, but he seemed angrier than ever.

• Upvote 1

• Administrator
46 minutes ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

It's a shame because when he wasn't possessed by his own anger, I actually really liked the bloke. I'd had hoped he'd mellowed once he returned, but he seemed angrier than ever.

Never was fond of him even before he got personal. His lack of apology after the last time said it all. Then he said he came back a new man. Has no class about him in the slightest. Far too much anger within as well.

10 minutes ago, Stan said:

Never was fond of him even before he got personal. His lack of apology after the last time said it all. Then he said he came back a new man. Has no class about him in the slightest. Far too much anger within as well.

His lack of apology rubbed me the wrong way as well, so I can imagine it was worse for you considering you're the one he got nasty with.

When he said he came back a new man he wasn't wrong. He was even more quick to anger than before :ph34r:

I disagreed with him shitloads of times and I think sometimes we got a bit personal with each other (I remember one time he was livid with me that I'd used the word "moron" several times in a political discussion) - but nothing ever was quite the level of anger and personal shittiness as what he was doing with you.

Honestly, right before his banning... him bringing you up in threads and seeming obsessed... it was borderline harassment. Dunno if it was gonna get quite as bad as Teso when Brian came back, but it definitely reminded me of it.

It wouldn't surprise me if he's not doing well in some regard right now and him lashing out on here was a reflection of that. Not that it makes it okay to do that to another person on the internet, because it doesn't and what he was doing to you was not okay in the slightest. But we've seen it before where while I think this is maybe my favourite place on the internet and I love chatting with all of you, some people in the wrong mindset really tap into something a bit fucking weird when they're on here.

I feel like in the last year, you've gotten loads of abuse for no reason whatsoever xD. Some of it was racist as fuck too, but that wasn't TAD (at least I don't think so).

It's probably because you've got all the fucking rep points on the forum :ph34r:

• Upvote 1

23 minutes ago, Stan said:

Would you consider stepping down as admin to allow him to return? Would that help? :117_eyes:

• Subscriber
13 hours ago, Stan said:

He sounded a bit like Brian, Brian always came back as a new man and as soon as someone upset him Mr Hyde would return, shame really.

• The title was changed to Members You Miss or Don't Miss?