talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Members You Miss or Don't Miss?

football forum

• Administrator
49 minutes ago, Toinho said:

Did you know I used to live there? Pretty sure I’ve mentioned it. Almost as many times as @Danny has mentioned he lived in NZ and AUS. ;) 

Is that @Danny the ex-West Ham fan?

13 minutes ago, Tommy said:

Where's Gunnersaurus these days? 👀

@CaaC (John) should know. Any ideas?

• Haha 1

• 5 months later...
1 minute ago, Devil said:

Police finally got a grip of his laptop?

That's the most likely possibility. Or he got caught doing something creepy in real life. 

In all seriousness though, I hope he's alright. Well, as alright as a foot fetish creep can be. 

5 minutes ago, Tommy said:

That's the most likely possibility. Or he got caught doing something creepy in real life. 

In all seriousness though, I hope he's alright. Well, as alright as a foot fetish creep can be. 

Still not sure if it's all part of an on going joke he's been running with for years on here.

Saying that the world is full of strange individuals with all kinds of fetishisms. 

He obsession with bumping years old threads is another strange thing he does as well.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Subscriber
On 21/09/2022 at 22:33, Devil said:

He obsession with bumping years old threads is another strange thing he does as well.

For the life of me, I could not work out why he bumped my introduction thread up when I first joined TF365  on October 19th, 2018.

download.png

• Haha 1

35 minutes ago, CaaC (John) said:

For the life of me, I could not work out why he bumped my introduction thread up when I first joined TF365  on October 19th, 2018.

download.png

God only knows. 

I think he thought it was funny. Hopefully he's okay.

• 1 month later...
  • Subscriber
18 minutes ago, MUFC said:

Nothing glamorous lol. Me and my mum are full-time carers for my grandma (her mum). She been in and out of hospital due to stones blocking the pipe where food runs through. The main issue is that she's 90 with dementia but that was an additional issue. But it's been a week and all is good. She's back on her feet walking all day like an 18 year old which is just unreal lol. That's the run I've not worked for a couple of years.

Hope you're good buddy.

Nice to have you back, feet and all, we all might take the piss out of you with your lady's feet craze but at the end of the day you are one of us, crazy and whatnot.

@Tommy missed you and was ready to put this out...

download.png

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • The title was changed to Members You Miss or Don't Miss?