talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Members You Miss or Don't Miss?

football forum

• Administrator
1 minute ago, DeadLinesman said:

He’s probably been slowed down with the Covid restrictions, what with the over 70’s being shielded.

I thought the over 70s were supposed to be shielding the younger people from COVID-19? I told Joe to out and mingle :/

• Administrator
3 minutes ago, Batard said:

I thought the over 70s were supposed to be shielding the younger people from COVID-19? I told Joe to out and mingle :/

He's his own man. When he's not out in the garden he's out chasing ladies 

• Administrator
45 minutes ago, Toinho said:

Jack was his name from memory? Good poster 

Not sure of that Jack but I remember the Liverpool fan Jack. Met up with him once and went to watch Fulham vs Blackpool xD  

6 minutes ago, Stan said:

Not sure of that Jack but I remember the Liverpool fan Jack. Met up with him once and went to watch Fulham vs Blackpool xD  

Stayed in the same hotel as him in Ibiza, he was leaving when we arrived. Knocked on his door but just missed him haha 

Like most I miss Thea - after we met up with the rest of the gang in Duisburg she introduced us to Danny and they are now a married couple.  Tommy has had more contact with her - I still have her mobile and e-mail and address in Essen but all seem to be no more.... luvly lady and the best 04 singing voice (never in tune) I ever heard.  We went to the friendly in Aachen and as she was the only one singing it resonated all round the stadium - even Benny told me afterwards he heard her from the pitch!!  The DJ from Vancouver who came over and was with us for a day in Dusseldorf is still around and was due to have dinner with us last time we were in Canada but he was called in to work and missed out!  Jesse from Holland also seems to have got lost but happily Relling is still around.  There was also another friend of Tommy's from Poland on our group pic which is still on my wall here - he seems to have got lost too!  I think we all joined around mid to late 2007 - 13 rotten years ago - but great still to be in genuine friendly touch with some.  When this little problem is over and I can fly back to the Veltins then I will do my damnedest to get to see at least Tommy again and try and repeat that great day by the lake with the two young pro's from Duisburg who joined in the kick-about.  Great memories due to TFF365 and never should be forgotten.  Interesting to watch a young student from Leicester grow into a great guy on here - like most of my students I am still surprised how many still keep in touch.  My Ramadan message to the Gelsenkirchen kids at this time is a normal reminder and even Mesut managed to acknowledge to this year.  Next Saturday I will return to my first home where 75 years ago on that day we sat in the street and had a memorable party at the end of the war and never realised what great friends would be waiting for us in the Ruhr!  Billy Joel always gets to me with that line from 'Leningrad' and at this time perhaps we should remember it again - "What do we keep on fighting for?"  Still keeping very busy at the moment and will have time for more later - perhaps!

Can’t even remember the old places web address, let alone people that posted on it. 

From here, who was the two that got banned? Sure one was a Norwich fan, can’t remember the other. They were banned completely unfairly and it painted the staff in a crap light when they were letting Cannabis act like a bellend for months on end. 

Also, Cannabis was an idiot. He seemed to have a Benjamin Button effect about him in that instead of maturing as he got older, he seemed to become more childish and more of an irritant. He’s missed about as much as a blocked nose. 

• Haha 1

• Administrator
19 minutes ago, Smiley Culture said:

From here, who was the two that got banned? Sure one was a Norwich fan, can’t remember the other. They were banned completely unfairly and it painted the staff in a crap light when they were letting Cannabis act like a bellend for months on end. 

Marc & Teso.

Teso literally threatened to kill another member on the site. Not sure what was unfair about that ban if I do say so myself.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Stan said:

Marc & Teso.

Teso literally threatened to kill another member on the site. Not sure what was unfair about that ban if I do say so myself.

Pretty sure “DIAHF” has been used as an insult to members on here and the old place. Just face didn’t fit. Unlike Cannabis’. 

5 minutes ago, Smiley Culture said:

Pretty sure “DIAHF” has been used as an insult to members on here and the old place. Just face didn’t fit. Unlike Cannabis’. 

Teso took pictures of his gun and said he's coming after me. Jokingly saying DIAHF is nothing compared to what he did.

Fuck off.

• Haha 1

Hahahahaha get fucked llama boy. Someone uploading a picture of a gun to a website and saying "im gonna kill you over football stuff" isn't a credible threat against your life. He doesn't know where you live, your full name, he probably doesn't even own the gun he sent a picture of hahaha

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, Devil-Dick Willie said:

Hahahahaha get fucked llama boy. Someone uploading a picture of a gun to a website and saying "im gonna kill you over football stuff" isn't a credible threat against your life. He doesn't know where you live, your full name, he probably doesn't even own the gun he sent a picture of hahaha

I hate to be that guy but...

9d1a6f6bd60761c7339ab71f38abe3e4.png

Whether or not he was serious is another question. You can't allow that to slide though. It's like joking that you have bombs at the airport. You can't. Sorry, grow the fuck up Kangaroo shagger.

• The title was changed to Members You Miss or Don't Miss?