talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Members You Miss or Don't Miss?

football forum

5 minutes ago, Smiley Culture said:

Miserable for calling out shite, old stereotypes? 

I think you have a point regarding how some members are treated differently.

My post however was not trying to prove any stereotype or any nonsense of the sort. Honestly, not the intention at all. We have men in their early to mid 20’s posting ridiculous teenage girl stuff that’s all I was getting at, whilst admitting I did the same utterly petty shite. 

You may want to consider choosing another forum if you’re unhappy? 

Edited by Toinho

44 minutes ago, Toinho said:

I think you have a point regarding how some members are treated differently.

My post however was not trying to prove any stereotype or any nonsense of the sort. Honestly, not the intention at all. We have men in their early to mid 20’s posting ridiculous teenage girl stuff that’s all I was getting at, whilst admitting I did the same utterly petty shite. 

You may want to consider choosing another forum if you’re unhappy? 

Peoples genders has no bearing on what they post. 

What a fucking read. 

I’ve said this from the start. If you let a few typed up words get to you, from people who you’ll probably never meet in your life, then you have some shit to figure out. 

• Upvote 3

2 minutes ago, Cicero said:

What a fucking read. 

I’ve said this from the start. If you let a few typed up words get to you, from people who you’ll probably never meet in your life, then you have some shit to figure out. 

Exactly. Took me a while to figure it out though. Some people seem to still be working on it. And that’s not a dig either.

I remember when that American marine Real Madrid fan sent me a picture holding a gun saying he was going to shoot me. It was hilarious I thought.

Shit handgun. If I lived in the USA, I'd buy something better than that. Girls' handgun...

Edited by Carnivore Chris
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, Carnivore Chris said:

I remember when that American marine Real Madrid fan sent me a picture holding a gun saying he was going to shoot me. It was hilarious I thought.

Shit handgun. If I lived in the USA, I'd buy something better than that. Girls' handgun...

Now he was a bloody character. What happened to him? xD

54 minutes ago, Carnivore Chris said:

That guy was totally fucking mental

4 hours ago, Carnivore Chris said:

Tom wasn’t it? Thomas. Turned to god and married a babe.

5 hours ago, Stan said:

Anyone remember that voodoo guy from Nigeria xD  

Innocentboy. Definitely someone that escaped from an asylum.

5 hours ago, Lucas said:

Mo, the sex pest.

Mo was a decent lad. You could have a good conversation about football with him. Went over the board with Vicky, though.

2 hours ago, Toinho said:

Tom wasn’t it? Thomas. Turned to god and married a babe.

The definition of a redneck.

I miss TheManInBlack.

Nah, just kidding.

I'm still howling at the meltdown he had, when he was appointed staff and some members questioned that decision.

Edited by ASF

1 minute ago, Tommy said:

She was quite the looker if memory serves me right, but that was probably Mo's demise. xD

Yes she was, and i and only i could have shagged her . I had her on MSN, she was living in yankland and had a boyfriend at the time, but as she told me he spent long hours outside, just a shame it was still so far and plane tickets are not dirty cheap like Europe. :(

• Haha 1

• Subscriber
On 27/04/2020 at 15:43, tlr said:

Was Voice of Reason the Sheffield Weds fan or have I completely misremembered?

Oh my god I remember him hahahahahaha wednesday4life. Fucking hell. Never seen so much energy in one person arguing. I always liked having a go at him but he just wouldn't ever stop no matter what to the point you just got bored in the end so I stopped bothering.

Voice of Reason supported Middlesbrough I think.

• Subscriber

@Stan Who was that Leicester fan who liked French football, signed up here in the summer before we won the Championship and absolutely lost the plot at the fact Drinkwater & Vardy started the first game, both of them scored and the rest is history xD

Marcus something rings a bell.

Remember Furious Fox. Still got him on Twitter.

• Subscriber

Teso was a bellend. I'm amazed anyone took him remotely seriously. I just assumed basically everything he posted was total bollocks anyway.

Tell you who I miss, and actually still speak to a bit on Twitter - Ren, Coventry fan. Him and Kel had some super arguments.

Kel back in the day genuinely had me in tears. She posted a good ten paragraph rant after a game against Southampton once and the best thing about it is they won xD

• Haha 2

• The title was changed to Members You Miss or Don't Miss?