talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Members You Miss or Don't Miss?

football forum

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • Subscriber

I wonder if we will hear from @N U F C again (April), he said he would be back in the near future as he had family issues to deal with but I miss the TF365 Sporcle Quiz League game he created.

Also @True Blue (August 2020) & @Berserker (Jan 2021) are a mystery as they were long time members and contributed on here quite a lot.

• Subscriber
15 minutes ago, Whiskey said:

True Blue is doing well, spoke to him recently. I do miss Nick though, and haven't heard from him in a while.

In Nick, I presume you mean Berk's, if so I am sure he mentioned in here nearing the end of last year that he and his mate were going back-packing around Sth. America or Europe, I can't remember where but he said he will be away from TF for a wee while.

What's stopping Blue from posting in here,  has someone upset him?

• 2 weeks later...
2 minutes ago, CaaC (John) said:

So far it looks like Brian is serious and won't be back this time around, he has had that many names when he has rejoined but I will always know him as Grizzly Bear, I noticed he had a wee look in here (Mpache) on July 5th.

I liked Brian best when he was called Cannabis.

• Haha 1

• Administrator
38 minutes ago, Bluewolf said:

Whatever happened to True Blue?? 

33 minutes ago, CaaC (John) said:

Disappeared like Berserker did last year sometime.

31 minutes ago, Bluewolf said:

He is probably well under the thumb by now... bet he has a limited amount of gaming and internet time, The rest is spent washing up/cleaning and other general household chores... 

So who's the husband and who's the wife - TB or Berserker xD?

• Haha 1

• Administrator
2 hours ago, CaaC (John) said:

So far it looks like Brian is serious and won't be back this time around, he has had that many names when he has rejoined but I will always know him as Grizzly Bear, I noticed he had a wee look in here (Mpache) on July 5th.

Huh? Brian is back. It's @Eco

• Confused 1

2 hours ago, CaaC (John) said:

Probably for the best. With his struggles with mental health, I just hope he's taking care of himself first and foremost. 

• Subscriber
34 minutes ago, Eco said:

Probably for the best. With his struggles with mental health, I just hope he's taking care of himself first and foremost. 

Funny young lad but I always got on with him but he would rub some people up the wrong way, I will always remember him as Grizzly Bear.

• The title was changed to Members You Miss or Don't Miss?