Join in on the discussion, prediction leagues and competitions today! Sign up takes no longer than 5 minutes.

Can you solve the correct value of these images?¬†ūüßź

Ease your boredom at home by helping us crack this simple solution.¬†ūü§Ē

image.png

31 minutes ago, CaaC (John) said:

@nudge or any other Einsteins, you are needed.  O.o

Haha perhaps, each figures in image has a value. You need to find the correct value to get the correct answer.

The answer, as it is to all life's questions and mysteries, is 42. 

At first glance with 6 unknowns and 4 equations my guess would be there's not enough information to determine a single solution. 

• Upvote 2

Without assuming that two entities together are a byproduct of addition or multiplication as well its really hard to say that Solution X works in here. 

E.g. I could make grass = 1 and the ball = 6 or grass = 1 and ball equals 5 and both these work to solve equation 3 based on using a + or a *.  But, then I see grass behind a ball and then grass in front of a goal-post and grass next to a ball so that means i need three states for grass so that the equations learn to balance themselves out and moreover the different combinations can be additions or multiplications in themselves as well based on what they are combined with.

This all leads me to the fact that the question is in itself the answer therefore "?" is the answer. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Mel81x said:

Without assuming that two entities together are a byproduct of addition or multiplication as well its really hard to say that Solution X works in here. 

E.g. I could make grass = 1 and the ball = 6 or grass = 1 and ball equals 5 and both these work to solve equation 3 based on using a + or a *.  But, then I see grass behind a ball and then grass in front of a goal-post and grass next to a ball so that means i need three states for grass so that the equations learn to balance themselves out and moreover the different combinations can be additions or multiplications in themselves as well based on what they are combined with.

This all leads me to the fact that the question is in itself the answer therefore "?" is the answer. 

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e476d531dae78b294c0ce

20 minutes ago, Mel81x said:

My assumptions would be that:

all congregation images are brackets of addition of their components.

Variables are player A, player B, ball C, goal D, grass tuft E, and question mark F.

All variables are positive whole numbers, and all of A to E are between 0 and 26.

It still adds up to many possible solutions.

• Upvote 1

Just now, Harry said:

My assumptions would be that:

all congregation images are brackets of addition of their components.

Variables are player A, player B, ball C, goal D, grass tuft E, and question mark F.

All variables are positive whole numbers, and all of A to E are between 0 and 26.

It still adds up to many possible solutions.

I think that's why this problem is actually good to tackle. It allows multiple permutations while getting away with many solutions. You can balance any equation the way you want to and still come out with a possible value outcome even if you decide to start creating combinations are single entities e.g. Player A with Ball as  single unit.

Too many assumptions and too many variables. If we assume that each symbol has a unique value and the combination of symbols equals to addition of those values, then after analysing the given equations we can derive four following possibilities:

b = 5, w = 1, g = 8, p1 + p2 = 12

b = 4, w = 2, g = 7, p1 + p2 = 13

b = 2, w = 4, g = 3, p1 + p2 = 15

b = 1, w = 5, g = 4, p1 + p2 = 16

(where b is ball, w is weed, g is goal, p1 is player 1 and p2 is player 2). So even then we have numerous possibilities and no single answer unless additional information is provided. 

• Upvote 2

It's pretty easy actually but I want to give everyone else some more time to have a go at it.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Faithcore said:

It's pretty easy actually but I want to give everyone else some more time to have a go at it.

I've already given the answer. 

Oh, the classic "if u no the answer to this equazion ur in the top 5% of cleverest people" facebook post.

3 minutes ago, ...Dan said:

Oh, the classic "if u no the answer to this equazion ur in the top 5% of cleverest people" facebook post.

@Faithcore's in that 5%

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, RandoEFC said:

C

B

A

Come on mate, reduce the relationships and provide a solution expressing ? as an equation defining all possible solutions with a minimum number of variables..

It's literally not possible to find one solution because the two different players only come in pairs and you're therefore unable to isolate one of them to find out their value.

What you can work out:

The ball + the grass = 6

The two players + the goalposts = 20

From there you're stumped without using trial and error which, if you invest the time into doing so, would provide you with an unlimited number of possible solutions.

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, RandoEFC said:

It's literally not possible to find one solution because the two different players only come in pairs and you're therefore unable to isolate one of them to find out their value.

What you can work out:

The ball + the grass = 6

The two players + the goalposts = 20

From there you're stumped without using trial and error which, if you invest the time into doing so, would provide you with an unlimited number of possible solutions.

You can also work out that goalposts + grass = 9, and that the two players + the ball = 17. Considering that the ball has to be less than 6, there are only four potential values that the ball can have, leading to the four possible cases that I listed in my previous post. Even then, that leaves way too many possible solutions for the values of player 1 and player 2, so the exercise is still pointless... 

12 minutes ago, nudge said:

You can also work out that goalposts + grass = 9, and that the two players + the ball = 17. Considering that the ball has to be less than 6, there are only four potential values that the ball can have, leading to the four possible cases that I listed in my previous post. Even then, that leaves way too many possible solutions for the values of player 1 and player 2, so the exercise is still pointless... 

that's only if you assume that they have to be positive integers.

1 minute ago, RandoEFC said:

that's only if you assume that they have to be positive integers.

True. This whole thing is based on assumptions, hence why it's pointless. 

2 hours ago, Stan said:

I've already given the answer. 

Way too easy. But I heard that Pedro Sevilla is planning to do a challenging Physics quiz later on.

15 minutes ago, Faithcore said:

Way too easy. But I heard that Pedro Sevilla is planning to do a challenging Physics quiz later on.

Isn't he from Money Heist? 

15 hours ago, Mel81x said:

Just figure it out you have the one with the closest explanation.

1 hour ago, David Valencia said:

How about you give us the correct answer to your "easy math quiz" and then we'll see what's it all about? 

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, David Valencia said:

Eh?

1 hour ago, Mel81x said:

Eh?

20 hours ago, Mel81x said:

I guess the answer is" :dam:? " with your ?so that you're quite close with your"?" :ph34r:

• Haha 1

I came up with at least 3 possible answers for this...