talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

April 2020 - Member of the Month

football forum

• Administrator

While COVID19 has gripped the globe, and we've seen several different responses and reactions to the pandemic, it's always welcome to know we have this place to come to and chat, vent, rant, debate or just generally get things off your chest. 

There were votes for several members for April mainly because of the varied contributions in the COVID19 topic, perhaps even just to kill time while a lot of us were in lockdown! This member in particular expressed his dismay at his own situation but also just posted sensibly and rationally even though his circumstances were difficult. However, there's also been increased activity by this member in other sections (Film/TV, Mini Games, Sports etc) and it clearly hasn't gone unnoticed. 

He has previously come 3rd (October 2018) and 2nd (May 2019) but now he's gone one step further for his maiden MOTM victory!

Well done to @Gunnersauraus for winning April 2020's Member of the Month!

Despite lockdown measures, here's a quick glimpse of the victory dance he did as he was told that he'd won the award...

giphy-downsized-large.gif

In 2nd was @CaaC (John) and 3rd was @Bluewolf

On a personal note, I've enjoyed the puzzles that John has provided (they've helped me get through several very boring parts of the lockdown) and to Mel as well for the Sheep games and involvement in other Mini Games :) 

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber

Congrats @Gunnersauraus, a worthy winner and really we are all winners in TF with this lockdown how we all have worked together as a team and just plodded along without the footy and when all this lockdown is over with and we get back to normal again we can look back at this period in time and say 'Phew' we all survived.

Thank's for voting me second and well-done @Mel81x you deserved the award also by keeping us all happy and laughing in your sheep game, give us more buddy :D   

Mr S Mel                                        

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e4741eac5ed115968893b

• Subscriber
46 minutes ago, CaaC (John) said:

Congrats @Gunnersauraus, a worthy winner and really we are all winners in TF with this lockdown how we all have worked together as a team and just plodded along without the footy and when all this lockdown is over with and we get back to normal again we can look back at this period in time and say 'Phew' we all survived.

Thank's for voting me second and well-done @Mel81x you deserved the award also by keeping us all happy and laughing in your sheep game, give us more buddy :D   

Mr S Mel                                        

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e4741eac5ed115968893b

Sorry, @Mel81x, @Stan meant @Bluewolf got third, he must have crept up and had some sheep for dinner, well-done wolfman. :D

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47977e21d13e35241401

Do I have to do an acceptable speech. xD

Wow  didn't expect this. Thank you to whoever decided this 

• Administrator
8 hours ago, Gunnersauraus said:

How do you decide the winner @Stan

All staff vote for a top 3 for the month. 

1st get 5pts

2nd gets 3pts

3rd gets 1pt

When everyone's voted, all scores get tallied up and we have our winner :)

On 03/05/2020 at 15:40, Stan said:

All staff vote for a top 3 for the month. 

1st get 5pts

2nd gets 3pts

3rd gets 1pt

When everyone's voted, all scores get tallied up and we have our winner :)

you told me it was by sending you candid photos of Phil... well that’s finished for you now 

• Administrator
39 minutes ago, Toinho said:

you told me it was by sending you candid photos of Phil... well that’s finished for you now 

They got boring after a while, wasn't doing enough for me. 

• The topic was unpinned

Archived