• Sign up free today!

    Join in on the discussion, prediction leagues and competitions today! Sign up takes no longer than 5 minutes.

Sign in to follow this  
football forum

Where to watch football?

Recommended Posts

I was hoping Sky/BT would put the season's highlights on demand but can't find them anywhere, anyone know where to find them online?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Legally or illegally? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
17 minutes ago, Danny said:

I was hoping Sky/BT would put the season's highlights on demand but can't find them anywhere, anyone know where to find them online?

Type in 'Premier League Highlights' on Youtube.

You'll find most games on there.

Certainly made my day brighter seeing Burnley smash United at Old Trafford.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Lucas said:

Type in 'Premier League Highlights' in Youtube.

I'm sure you'll find most games on there.

Youtube would have extensive highlights and not just a couple of minutes?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, Danny said:

Youtube would have extensive highlights and not just a couple of minutes?

Negative. They do last like 2/3mins, mostly all the Sky Sports and BT one's.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Cicero said:

Legally or illegally? 

I'm not looking to download anything...streams are fine

Just now, Lucas said:

Negative. They do last like 2/3mins, mostly all the Sky Sports one's.

Yeah that's the issue, could do with full length or extensive highlights of matches on in the background

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
1 minute ago, Danny said:

I'm not looking to download anything...streams are fine

Yeah that's the issue, could do with full length or extensive highlights of matches on in the background

Sorry @Danny, I've done my best.

Unfortunately last time I checked, I'm not Robin Williams, I don't come out of a lamp and I can't grant you 3 wishes.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What sort of games are you wanting? Championship?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Lucas said:

Sorry @Danny, I've done my best.

Unfortunately last time I checked, I'm not Robin Williams, I don't come out of a lamp and I can't grant you 3 wishes.

Then what purpose do you serve?

1 minute ago, N U F C said:

What sort of games are you wanting? Championship?

Championship would be fine but I'd prefer Premier League

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Don't have Sky on TV so not sure about that but BT Sport have a lot of classic matches (about half hour programmes) on each morning and even more at the weekends.

There's Bundesliga, Premier League, Serie A, Ligue 1 covering classic matches from over the past decades. Even earlier each day are 'Big Match Revisited' programmes from 70s & 80s. They're very fun to watch especially seeing the pitches and famous players strutting their stuff. 

As for PL - try searching for 'Premier League Reload' on BT Sport. They cover each matchweek and the goals involved. Only 15 mins but looking back on some matches they seem like years ago...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Stan said:

Don't have Sky on TV so not sure about that but BT Sport have a lot of classic matches (about half hour programmes) on each morning and even more at the weekends.

There's Bundesliga, Premier League, Serie A, Ligue 1 covering classic matches from over the past decades. Even earlier each day are 'Big Match Revisited' programmes from 70s & 80s. They're very fun to watch especially seeing the pitches and famous players strutting their stuff. 

As for PL - try searching for 'Premier League Reload' on BT Sport. They cover each matchweek and the goals involved. Only 15 mins but looking back on some matches they seem like years ago...

Yeah I've been catching those highlights but was hoping Sky/BT would have hold of the full games they've broadcast this year

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • Advertisement