talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Where to watch football?

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply
17 minutes ago, Danny said:

I was hoping Sky/BT would put the season's highlights on demand but can't find them anywhere, anyone know where to find them online?

Type in 'Premier League Highlights' on Youtube.

You'll find most games on there.

Certainly made my day brighter seeing Burnley smash United at Old Trafford.

2 minutes ago, Lucas said:

Type in 'Premier League Highlights' in Youtube.

I'm sure you'll find most games on there.

Youtube would have extensive highlights and not just a couple of minutes?

2 minutes ago, Danny said:

Youtube would have extensive highlights and not just a couple of minutes?

Negative. They do last like 2/3mins, mostly all the Sky Sports and BT one's.

5 minutes ago, Cicero said:

Legally or illegally? 

I'm not looking to download anything...streams are fine

Just now, Lucas said:

Negative. They do last like 2/3mins, mostly all the Sky Sports one's.

Yeah that's the issue, could do with full length or extensive highlights of matches on in the background

1 minute ago, Danny said:

I'm not looking to download anything...streams are fine

Yeah that's the issue, could do with full length or extensive highlights of matches on in the background

Sorry @Danny, I've done my best.

Unfortunately last time I checked, I'm not Robin Williams, I don't come out of a lamp and I can't grant you 3 wishes.

2 minutes ago, Lucas said:

Sorry @Danny, I've done my best.

Unfortunately last time I checked, I'm not Robin Williams, I don't come out of a lamp and I can't grant you 3 wishes.

Then what purpose do you serve?

1 minute ago, N U F C said:

What sort of games are you wanting? Championship?

Championship would be fine but I'd prefer Premier League

• Administrator

Don't have Sky on TV so not sure about that but BT Sport have a lot of classic matches (about half hour programmes) on each morning and even more at the weekends.

There's Bundesliga, Premier League, Serie A, Ligue 1 covering classic matches from over the past decades. Even earlier each day are 'Big Match Revisited' programmes from 70s & 80s. They're very fun to watch especially seeing the pitches and famous players strutting their stuff. 

As for PL - try searching for 'Premier League Reload' on BT Sport. They cover each matchweek and the goals involved. Only 15 mins but looking back on some matches they seem like years ago...

Just now, Stan said:

Don't have Sky on TV so not sure about that but BT Sport have a lot of classic matches (about half hour programmes) on each morning and even more at the weekends.

There's Bundesliga, Premier League, Serie A, Ligue 1 covering classic matches from over the past decades. Even earlier each day are 'Big Match Revisited' programmes from 70s & 80s. They're very fun to watch especially seeing the pitches and famous players strutting their stuff. 

As for PL - try searching for 'Premier League Reload' on BT Sport. They cover each matchweek and the goals involved. Only 15 mins but looking back on some matches they seem like years ago...

Yeah I've been catching those highlights but was hoping Sky/BT would have hold of the full games they've broadcast this year

Archived