• Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Sebastian Vettel Signs for Aston Martin

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • The title was changed to Sebastian Vettel to Leave Ferrari After 2020
  • Subscriber

It's for the best. Seb and Ferrari has never really worked out, and it's quite obvious that he's been disillusioned with F1 and his own situation in the last years, which also showed in his performances on the track. I personally think he'll retire. Would love to see him in some other racing series after a while though, he loves driving and I think he'd flourish in a less toxic environment where he could simply enjoy racing.

Albert Fabrega is reporting that Ferrari wants a fast, experienced, hard-working, compliant driver capable of winning and, if necessary, obeying orders. The decision has already been made. At the top of the list were Sainz, Ricciardo and Giovinazzi. In that order. All of them free at the end of 2020. It will not take long to know who will wear red in 2021 next to Leclerc.

• Subscriber

Say what you want about Seb and his crashes. Over the last 3 years, for me he's made F1 entertaining. He made errors but he took risks. As fans this is what we want to see.

• Subscriber
On 12/05/2020 at 11:41, DeadLinesman said:

I’d hazard a guess at Sainz. Ricciardo won’t want to play second fiddle to Charles.

I would like it to be DR. As I can’t see Renault challenging for race wins and it would be great to see him in a race winning car. 

22 hours ago, Tommy said:

That’s a great shout over 6 years ago. Fair play. 

15 hours ago, nudge said:

😂

BrilliantxD

7 minutes ago, JOSHBRFC said:

Wow great move all round. Wasn’t expecting DR to McLaren but I like it! 

English press reports Ricciardo, German press says it's Vettel. Lando out? xD

• Subscriber

BBC saying its Ricciardo to McLaren...

Nice move for Sainz. Its mad that two years ago he was outperformed by Hulkenberg in the Renault now he's going to Ferrari and Nico is out of F1.

• The title was changed to Sebastian Vettel Signs for Aston Martin

Archived