• Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Sebastian Vettel Signs for Aston Martin

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber
29 minutes ago, MUFC said:

If the Merc engine pays off for McLaren in 2021. Could end up being a good move for Ricciardo.

Definitely a better prospect than the Renault team who have under-performed since they bought the team back from Lotus.

6 minutes ago, Tommy said:

https://www.autobild.de/artikel/formel-1-vettel-sagt-mclaren-ab-16850573.html

Apparently Vettel rejected McLaren. He wants the Mercedes seat or quit the sport, according to Autobild.

A blessing in disguise for McLaren potentially. Danny Ricciardo is probably more of a driving force than Seb at this point in their careers. Seb vs Lewis in Mercedes would be interesting but I can't see it happening. Bottas only has a one year contract though so that could be one to watch. Even if it isn't Vettel who replaces him, there could be a change afoot there anyway while we're getting silly.

1 minute ago, RandoEFC said:

Seb vs Lewis in Mercedes would be interesting but I can't see it happening.

It would be absolutely amazing tho. The two oldies driving against the youngsters together. Like those movies where old cops are close to retirement and have to solve one big case together. 

• Subscriber
1 hour ago, Tommy said:

It would be absolutely amazing tho. The two oldies driving against the youngsters together. Like those movies where old cops are close to retirement and have to solve one big case together. 

I love it when Seb and Lewis embrace with a hug after a race. They always look deep into each others eyes. Is quite intense.

• The title was changed to Sebastian Vettel to Leave Ferrari After 2020
  • Subscriber
1 hour ago, Stan said:

What individual moment (apart from winning an F1 title which is over a course of a season) by Seb was your favourite?

tenor.gif?itemid=5890255

Enjoyed Bahrain in 2018. He pitted on lap 18 and held off Bottas who was on much fresher rubber.

• Subscriber
1 hour ago, Stan said:

What individual moment (apart from winning an F1 title which is over a course of a season) by Seb was your favourite?

tenor.gif?itemid=5890255

Baku 2017.

9 hours ago, Stan said:

1 minute ago, MUFC said:

I mean, why would Lewis go to Ferrari? History aside, they're a mess. I doubt that he'd even consider leaving Mercedes. 

• Subscriber
3 hours ago, Tommy said:

I mean, why would Lewis go to Ferrari? History aside, they're a mess. I doubt that he'd even consider leaving Mercedes. 

Why can't Lewis join team Pakistan?

1 hour ago, MUFC said:

Yea, he's quite close to Bernie. But what is his next plan now? Renault? Doubt it. I read theories that he could join Racing Point which would be Aston Martin at this point. But who are they going go axe? Checo? Doubt it. And surely Lawrence won't sack his own son. I believe that's it for Seb, unless Toto wants to create an All-Star team. 

• The title was changed to Sebastian Vettel Signs for Aston Martin

Archived