The better place to talk football.

Football Manager 2020 Cup

football forum

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, ...Dan said:

Yeah maybe. Depends when.

My idea is like we did on the old TFF. Seperate matches instead of all at once.

So instead of what we did last night where we had 3 people in the server, it would be just 2 and you update me your results so I can add it to the table. I think that's the best and safest way of running things.

7 minutes ago, Inti Brian said:

My idea is like we did on the old TFF. Seperate matches instead of all at once.

So instead of what we did last night where we had 3 people in the server, it would be just 2 and you update me your results so I can add it to the table. I think that's the best and safest way of running things.

Yeah ok, sounds good.

1 minute ago, ...Dan said:

Oh @Inti Brian how good is your youth at Sassuolo? It'd be interesting to play an u21 only match some time maybe.

At the moment, not great. It used to be excellent, but once I got money I started spending it more on the first team. However I do have a lot of "U21's" in the first team, so I can put them in the reserves and we can still put in a fight.

4 minutes ago, Inti Brian said:

At the moment, not great. It used to be excellent, but once I got money I started spending it more on the first team. However I do have a lot of "U21's" in the first team, so I can put them in the reserves and we can still put in a fight.

Yeah I mean any player 21 or under, not necessarily in your youth team.

We can start this if you guys want. My only rule is you can only export your team once. So if you make off season signings after a game, you can't use them for the next. Just to keep some consistency.

Season 1

We'll play 10 matches.

Table

@Dan - 0

@...Dan - 0

Inti Brian (Sassuolo) - 0

I'm guessing you will use Andorra/Lyon respectively?

Archived