talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Dele Alli Robbed at Knifepoint

• Administrator

Fucking hell.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/sportsnews/article-8316869/Tottenham-England-star-Dele-Alli-held-knifepoint-robbery.html

Dele Alli was held at knifepoint and punched after robbers broke into his house during the early hours of Wednesday morning.

The Tottenham midfielder was thumped in the face during the ordeal but did not suffer any serious injuries.

Two males broke into the back of Alli's north London property just after midnight on Wednesday morning before threatening the Spurs star - who has been isolating with his brother Harry Hickford, their two partners and a long-term friend.

Following a scuffle, during which Alli suffered a minor facial injury, the two culprits proceeded to take various items including jewellery and watches before fleeing.

Alli and the other victims who were downstairs are said to be shaken.

The 24-year-old's property is covered by CCTV and the footage has been passed on to the police, who have opened an investigation.

Alli and his Spurs team-mates are expected to return to training at the start of next week as the Premier League work towards a June 12 restart date.

A police spokesman said: 'Police were called at approximately 00:35hrs on Wednesday, 13 May to reports of a robbery at a residential address Barnet.

'Two males gained entry to the property and stole items of jewellery, including watches, before fleeing.

'One male occupant of the property, aged in his 20s, suffered a minor facial injury after being assaulted. He did not require hospital treatment.

'No arrests; enquiries into the circumstances continue.'

Terrible. Hope the cunt gets caught.

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator
1 minute ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

Why are people breaking into homes during a lockdown? Everyone’s meant to be home, not the greatest time for burglary

Very rarely are they the wisest of people. 

17 minutes ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

Why are people breaking into homes during a lockdown? Everyone’s meant to be home, not the greatest time for burglary

Mate us being home and a footballer being home are two seperate concepts. They probably fancy that they could get in without being seen and if so it being one person that sees them...plus weapons

37 minutes ago, Danny said:

Mate us being home and a footballer being home are two seperate concepts. They probably fancy that they could get in without being seen and if so it being one person that sees them...plus weapons

I’d imagine footballers are more likely to have security cameras and shit like that though (although by this story, not Deli Alli).

Just seems like a stupid time to rob people. I thought the standard time for breaking into footballlers homes was when they were playing matches.

• Administrator
2 minutes ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

I’d imagine footballers are more likely to have security cameras and shit like that though (although by this story, not Deli Alli).

Just seems like a stupid time to rob people. I thought the standard time for breaking into footballlers homes was when they were playing matches.

He does have CCTV

The 24-year-old's property is covered by CCTV and the footage has been passed on to the police

You’ve got to be a pretty violent person to break into a property knowing that the occupants are definitely there, even in the dead of night. It could have been a lot worse than it is. As much as I’m not keen on Alli, it’s a pretty horrible experience to go through. 

13 minutes ago, Smiley Culture said:

You’ve got to be a pretty violent person to break into a property knowing that the occupants are definitely there, even in the dead of night. It could have been a lot worse than it is. As much as I’m not keen on Alli, it’s a pretty horrible experience to go through. 

It's got to take a real mental toll, having your home broken into and getting a knife wound on your face in the process. Your home is were you're meant to feel safest, right? I wouldn't feel too safe at home if someone cut my face with a knife though earlier that week.

5 minutes ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

It's got to take a real mental toll, having your home broken into and getting a knife wound on your face in the process. Your home is were you're meant to feel safest, right? I wouldn't feel too safe at home if someone cut my face with a knife though earlier that week.

A woman I work with got broken into and the bloke took a few bits and keys (and car) to her boyfriend’s car not long after moving in. She was a state, and rightly so, for a good few months and is leaving that place as soon as her contract with the landlord ends. You just wouldn’t feel safe and want to move. 

1 minute ago, Smiley Culture said:

A woman I work with got broken into and the bloke took a few bits and keys (and car) to her boyfriend’s car not long after moving in. She was a state, and rightly so, for a good few months and is leaving that place as soon as her contract with the landlord ends. You just wouldn’t feel safe and want to move. 

Yeah I can't even imagine how I'd feel. Especially now when we can't really be anywhere other than our homes unless we're essential workers.

• Administrator
15 minutes ago, Cicero said:

All his I'd imagine. Nothing screams masculine than a man who owns 2m worth of jewelry. 

Hopefully he has those insured. 

Yep cos I can't imagine his missus would buy any jewellery either. 

21 minutes ago, Stan said:

Yep cos I can't imagine his missus would buy any jewellery either. 

Didn't realise he was married tbf. 

8 minutes ago, Smiley Culture said:

Aren’t we passed wanky stereotypes around masculinity?

Depends. Are we passed the wanky conception that some members are favored than others on this forum? 

Archived