talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Dele Alli Robbed at Knifepoint

6 hours ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

Why are people breaking into homes during a lockdown? Everyone’s meant to be home, not the greatest time for burglary

This is where America have it right as you can just shoot the cunts. And that's what it should be:- legal to shoot the cunts, preferably point blank in the head and 335 times.

You fight back here and it ends up being you in prison...

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Carnivore Chris said:

This is where America have it right as you can just shoot the cunts. And that's what it should be:- legal to shoot the cunts, preferably point blank in the head and 335 times.

Idk about shooting anyone, but I think everyone should have the right to batter anyone that breaks into their house.

1 minute ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

Idk about shooting anyone, but I think everyone should have the right to batter anyone that breaks into their house.

Yeah, but a lot seem to have knives these days mate.

A lot of burglars are also smackheads so they could even have dirty needles on them, anything!

• Administrator
5 minutes ago, Carnivore Chris said:

Yes but making gun ownership legal also means innocent people get shot, for instance black people while they're out jogging. 

There's no way you can make gun ownership legal, but only for the use of shooting burglars...

4 minutes ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

I don't think I would be worrying about what the law says if I caught someone in my house... I would be fighting like the third monkey on the ramp of noahs ark just as it starts raining if I found someone in my place and I certainly wouldn't be sparing on the violence or method either... 

2 minutes ago, Stan said:

Yes but making gun ownership legal also means innocent people get shot, for instance black people while they're out jogging. 

There's no way you can make gun ownership legal, but only for the use of shooting burglars...

A nail gun then, they could do just as much damage. You couldn't keep social distance though mind :ph34r:

• Administrator
Just now, Carnivore Chris said:

A nail gun then, they could do just as much damage. You couldn't keep social distance though mind :ph34r:

Happy to settle on nail guns!

Make the fuckers have some lasting damage like Zao from Die Another Day xD 

450?cb=20170718171756

11 hours ago, Stan said:

Gun ownership is legal in the UK, alot of people don't know this  ..i legally own machine guns and rifles, all you need is a fire arms certificate from the police and a safe to keep them in and a good reason to own them i.e if you are a member of a shooting club  ..we not allowed full auto though but semi is fast enough

Also 99% of gun crime in the UK is with black market weapons, not the 2 million+ registered weapons 

On a UK shooting range

6 hours ago, Devil-Dick Willie said:

I fucking hate footballers

Footage of him attacking off the robber has just been released 

Player Watch: Dele Alli | Page 104 | Spurscommunity

Well he did have his hands on the family jewells apparently.

Archived