The better place to talk football.

Carlos Sainz

• The title was changed to Carlos Sainz
  • Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber

How does this thread only have two posts? 😂

While I'm here, Sainz has really put Leclerc in his box again this year. Charles is a bit of a Hamilton type where he'll take a big risk to win a Grand Prix if he isn't competing for the championship anyway. Sainz doesn't have the raw pace all the time but he's super steady and consistent, and doesn't have any major weaknesses. It's a really good balance for Ferrari. I suppose time will tell whether or not Sainz is just right up there with the best drivers or whether Leclerc just isn't quite at the same elite level as Hamilton and Verstappen.

42 minutes ago, RandoEFC said:

How does this thread only have two posts? 😂

I turned the "Carlos Sainz joins Ferrari" topic into the real Carlos Sainz topic. Because, shockingly, he didn't even have a topic on here. 

And yes, I am a big fan of Carlos, and I think he's doing really well for Ferrari, as I was expecting though. As for Leclerc, I don't know. I saw so much brilliance in him in F2. I'd like to think that he can be on the level of Verstappen and Hamilton if given the right car. I mean, last season he performed miracles in that Ferrari which lead to meme attuned people call him the shitbox whisperer. xD

• 4 weeks later...

Archived