talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

How Will You Change Post-Covid19?

football forum

• Subscriber
1 minute ago, Toinho said:

If I had more time to play with I’d have come down to Kampot etc though. Not sure I’d ever go back...

Can understand that, Cambodia wouldn't be one of my top holiday destinations either. Not the same as it used to be and there are also many much, much better spots in the region for that purpose.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, nudge said:

Can understand that, Cambodia wouldn't be one of my top holiday destinations either. Not the same as it used to be and there are also many much, much better spots in the region for that purpose.

Who knows what the future of international travel will look like though... my options could only be as far as south east Asia! anyway, yeh COVID, boo. 

I've gotten much more into cooking properly in lockdown so I hope that will keep up. 

Ive also gotten bored of all my usual time-sinking hobbies like football manager and other computer games, so I hope I can stay away from those. 

Otherwise I hope I'll be a bit more social. I can get by fine without company but I do miss it a little, whereas in normal times I would normally not be so enthusiastic. 

Archived