talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Nelson Semedo - Leaves Barca for Wolves

• Administrator
54 minutes ago, El Profesor said:

*Whispers* I have serious doubts that Wolves paid in fact 40 million euros for Semedo. This has Jorge Mendes helping Barça to balance their books written all over it. Obviously, Barça owns him one now and he'll collect that favor at some point in the future.

I completely agree, this has shithouse 3rd party payments splattered all over it. 

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 hours ago, Stan said:

Suarez is on the way to Atletico isn't he? Think he left earlier apparently crying as he drove off...

That must be a huge chunk off the wage bill in order to afford Wijnaldum...

You think they’re trying to put together a package to entice Gini? He’s actually not paid all that much by us compared to other members of our squad, despite being our most played midfielder. I feel like it wouldn’t take anywhere near as much to entice him, Suarez’s wages are probably 2 or even 3 times enough to probably get him excited about joining.

To me, I almost would rather lose him as a free and I think maybe in the long run him leaving as a free transfer is the way for him to get his last big payday. But I’m obviously biased.

He’s a top player and deserves a top wage. But I also hope he sees out the rest of his time in his peak at a club at the top, and who knows how Barca will be once Messi leaves next season.

• The topic was locked
  • The topic was unlocked

Archived