talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Bundesliga 2019/20 - [27. Spieltag] - 22-24th May, 2020

football forum

2 minutes ago, nudge said:

A glimmer of hope. Thank you, Köln. I take everything back, Kölsch is beautiful.

I hope you get relegated, go bankrupt and cease to exist. 

• The topic was unpinned
  • Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just kidding, Werder are ok, but probably deserve to get relegated. 

Anyway, what a shitty ending to a otherwise good match from us. Scored two goals, saved a penalty and still manage to fuck it up and make it feel like a loss. 

5 minutes ago, Tommy said:

I hope you get relegated, go bankrupt and cease to exist. 

4 minutes ago, nudge said:

Thank you.

2 minutes ago, Tommy said:

Just kidding

Don't believe him Nudge... sounded like he totally meant it... 

• Subscriber
2 minutes ago, Bluewolf said:

Don't believe him Nudge... sounded like he totally meant it... 

xD You're just getting popcorn ready, hoping for a good handbag fight!

Just now, Stan said:

@Tommy was just getting some payback from this comment earlier, so yeah, maybe he did mean it:ph34r:

Yes, because wanting your direct opponent in the relegation fight to lose a football match is absolutely the same as wanting them relegated, bankrupt, and ceased to exist... xD 

3 minutes ago, Tommy said:

Of course I didn't mean it. It was such a weird match and such a disappointment. I should have cooled off before coming onto the forum. xD

It's Sunday, nothing normally happens on a Sunday so it was good that you just jumped right in to that emotional pond and started splashing about wildly... 

• Administrator
9 minutes ago, nudge said:

xD You're just getting popcorn ready, hoping for a good handbag fight!

Yes, because wanting your direct opponent in the relegation fight to lose a football match is absolutely the same as wanting them relegated, bankrupt, and ceased to exist... xD 

Yes, glad we agree! 

5 minutes ago, Tommy said:

Of course I didn't mean it. It was such a weird match and such a disappointment. I should have cooled off before coming onto the forum. xD

Please don't cool off again after a match. 

This is fun to read. 

I have to say though, it's great to feel real emotions when finally supporting something you stand behind, even if it leads to emotional outbursts every now and then. Much better than that fake glory hunting crap. 

• Subscriber

Leipzig's football is superb to be honest they're as good to watch as anyone I can think of.

18 games so far and only 3 home wins - and even two of those were Bayern and Dortmund. Got to say it's definitely taken away the home advantage based on these results so far.

2 hours ago, Dan said:

Leipzig's football is superb to be honest they're as good to watch as anyone I can think of.

18 games so far and only 3 home wins - and even two of those were Bayern and Dortmund. Got to say it's definitely taken away the home advantage based on these results so far.

Wouldn't necessarily say so, there's indeed not that much home advantage in the Buli anyway. Look at the results of the last three years and you will see home advantage is massively overrated in this league.

• Subscriber
7 hours ago, Rucksackfranzose said:

Wouldn't necessarily say so, there's indeed not that much home advantage in the Buli anyway. Look at the results of the last three years and you will see home advantage is massively overrated in this league.

To be fair I get what you mean, the results have always been a bit erratic as an outsider, though found it interesting quite how many are struggling at home.

Archived