The better place to talk football.

Bundesliga 2019/20 - [27. Spieltag] - 22-24th May, 2020

football forum

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber
2 minutes ago, Inti Brian said:

The Mainz 05 joke is funny, but not when it comes from the actual team themselves. I don't think Mainz fans would be overly happy with a 5-0 drubbing.

Even their official anthem goes "we are just a carnival club", I'm sure they are fine with laughing at themselves xD

Just now, Inti Brian said:

The Mainz 05 joke is funny, but not when it comes from the actual team themselves. I don't think Mainz fans would be overly happy with a 5-0 drubbing.

Mainz 05 fans are usually Germans and don't read the English twitter feed, but you could have guessed it the German one. The English twitter accounts are for nonsense only.

1 minute ago, nudge said:

Even their official anthem goes "we are just a carnival club", I'm sure they are fine with laughing at themselves xD

1 minute ago, Rucksackfranzose said:

Mainz 05 fans are usually Germans and don't read the English twitter feed, but you could have guessed it the German one. The English twitter accounts are for nonsense only.

Just for the record... when Peru got knocked out of Russia, the bandwagon fans made tons of memes about their own team losing and I saw them over Facebook and Twitter. It was particularly upsetting for me and many others who actually do care for the team because we were quite pissed that we went out in such manner. To see so many memes from people who only started caring then was a real kick in the face. Now imagine the social media team doing it.

As Ruck said, the English accounts are for nonsense only. Mainz as far as I remember, aren't the only club to have done this on social media. I don't mind humorous social media accounts but you have to draw an acceptable line. I think Roma's English account does it well.

• Administrator
4 minutes ago, Tommy said:

KENAN KARAMAN! Not a great game, but we're playing quite well considering our position. I hope we can keep this up!

Yes it's quite scrappy and perhaps it was bound to be a deflected shot to break the deadlock.

Think it's been quite even so far.

• Administrator

Madness.

Uth hits the post for Koln, rebound falls to him again and he hits the post again, then he's fouled to give Koln a penalty.

• Administrator

2-2!

Cordoba heads in late on to equalise :o 

What has happened to Dusseldorf?!
7th time they've scored in stoppage time this season!

• The topic was unpinned

Archived