• Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Bundesliga 2019/20 - [28. Spieltag] - 26-27th May, 2020

football forum

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber

0-0 FT. Not great, not terrible... A point is a point, not a bad game from us by any means, just too poor in finishing. Great attitude though, I wonder where that was for the most of the season... 

3 minutes ago, nudge said:

Groß is having a very good game. Now only that winning goal left to score... 

Didn't quite happen, but Werder were the better side and it's just unlucky that they didn't manage to put the ball in the net, given the big chances that they had. Still a point is something and the performance should give the side a lot of confidence.

• Administrator
1 minute ago, nudge said:

0-0 FT. Not great, not terrible... A point is a point, not a bad game from us by any means, just too poor in finishing. Great attitude though, I wonder where that was for the most of the season... 

2 clean sheets in a row as well must give the defence (and team) some confidence too. 

• Subscriber
Just now, Michael said:

I am sure Wolfsburg are regretting paying 10 million euros for Pongracic now.:ph34r:

Inb4 he injures himself while tying his shoelaces outside of the kebab stand at 3am xD

2 hours ago, nudge said:

He used the arm to break his fall but that happened before the shot. When Haaland shoots Boateng lifts the same arm and uses it to increase the size of his body and actively moves it towards the ball. That's how I see it anyway...

3yqlbqwt.gif

N-n-o nonononono!111

This is is a penalty:

rB8ApFzEXouAO2_9AEUtDDcKU0E535.gif

Don't you see how this is a penalty and your picture isn't?! You must not be on Bayern's pay roll then.

13 minutes ago, MUFC said:

Why do Dortmund always bottle it vs Bayern?

Bayern has that deep rooted arrogant winner mentality, which unfortunately works. 

Apparently theres a rule where you can't give a penalty if the arm is down to hold the player up. At least thats why Scott Parker didn't concede a pen at Euro 2012.

Finally an inspiring performance, but fuck we needed a goal there. That could be the season. 

Perhaps young David should have been brought on earlier - I still think that Mainz hold the key to the bottom positions this season - either Werder or Fortuna will stay in having to play off as both are better sides than the top 3 in BL2. It needs a few more points for both nudge and Tommy's lot and it could start tonight with 3 for Dussy and another present this weekend - all from us as a) we don't need them and b) the way we are playing we don't deserve or stand a chance of getting them.  DW could field a totally young side tonight - fit kids, loads of running and effort and confound all my predictions.  Kloppy had a theory that if the defence is weak it does not matter - give away 3 and score 4 will always do!  Our defence keeps the balls, loses it and then keeps it again. Not sure why we have a forward line at the moment and with the midget in the middle continually playing negative football only Sane seems to think passing forwards is a good idea.  Replace Ozcipka and give the kids up front some service - like young Haaland last night - they might not always succeed, but it won't be for the lack of trying.  Last night God was in his heaven and stayed there - perhaps the young fella was carrying a knock, but that was not his usual game and the Munchkins will always be a threat while young Josh stays fit!  I think some two years ago we had a discussion on here about Philip Lahm retiring and then what - I raised the subject of a young guy called Joshua being good enough to do the job - in fairness no one laughed at the idea, but there were a few doubters!  This restarted season is producing some strange results, so anything is still possible - anything - that is - other than Bayern not taking the title!

Good luck my friend TN tonight - perhaps luck will have nothing to do with the result!

20 minutes ago, nudge said:

giphy.gif

5th time lucky it seems for Herha Berlin. After going through 4 managers already this season, it seems like Hertha have finally found the right manager to guide them to success. Labbadia has been excellent since he has become Hertha Berlin's manager. He's got them playing very well with Cunha and Ibisevic in particular standing out under Labbadia so far. Hertha might yet lose this game to Leipzig today, but performance wise, they have been very impressive so far under Bruno.

• The title was changed to Bundesliga 2019/20 - [28. Spieltag] - 26-27th May, 2020
  • The topic was unpinned

Archived