• Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Bundesliga 2019/20 - [28. Spieltag] - 26-27th May, 2020

football forum

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator

Shit for Bremen but what a much-needed win for Dusseldorf. Puts a lot of pressure on Mainz, Frankfurt, Union and Augsburg! 

Dusseldorf showed good character there straight away after going 1 down. You'd think Schalke were in 16th and not Dusseldorf on this performance. 

• Administrator
1 minute ago, Danny said:

Wear masks, social distance, then play football and hug everyone as the game ends...xD

Crazy ain't it xD

I don't know what they make of it all in Germany but I can imagine how the papers and media here will utterly hound footballers for doing the same here. 

• Subscriber

Massive win for Fortuna... 5 points ahead of us now, the only hope is the game in hand that we have and the fact that they still have to play Bayern, BVB and Leipzig. 

Nudge nudge stop it!  there is a lot of time left and we will almost certainly give you 3 points this weekend.  Mainz are going down and you or Tommy will - as I have said over and over again - going to have to decide which of you gets the play-off game and we both know that both of your lots are good enough to win that.  Tonight was another Burgstaller nail in the coffin - I hope Tonnies chokes on his birthday cake cos again it has been revealed how badly he is doing with the Accounts and interfering all over - this performance was pure Tonnies!  sadly it now is looking like he will blame DW and get rid soon.  Problem is he will have to pay for it and will have no money for a decent coach - not that one would apply while he is there!  Our little reject (Ayhan) was the best defender on the field with Jonjoe just behind, but the rest is - no shut up you've read it all before!!!:dash3:

15 minutes ago, nudge said:

Massive win for Fortuna... 5 points ahead of us now, the only hope is the game in hand that we have and the fact that they still have to play Bayern, BVB and Leipzig. 

I didnt know they had to play those 3! Thats bound to give the Werder players some confidence.

• Subscriber
Just now, Michael said:

So who do you guys think will be Schalke's new manager for the weekend match against Bremen?:35_thinking:xD

That's absolutely what's going to happen, and they will win the match as a result xD 

Thank fuck Labbadia is not available though :x xD

• The title was changed to Bundesliga 2019/20 - [28. Spieltag] - 26-27th May, 2020
  • The topic was unpinned

Archived