talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Bundesliga 2019/20 - [28. Spieltag] - 26-27th May, 2020

football forum

• Subscriber
2 minutes ago, Michael said:

Yes, Werder could do with Kruse right now, shame he moved to Istanbul. I'd probably bring Bittencourt and Selke on in place of Osako and Sargent if I was Werder manager. I am a much bigger fans of those two, they bring much more to Werder's game.

Bittencourt is probably being rested for the weekend. But I hope to see him today as well. 

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator
1 minute ago, nudge said:

Nah, he joined from Red Bull Salzburg where he was fourth choice central defender, had many disciplinary issues and was very injury prone. @Michaelthinks 10 million that Wolfsburg paid for him was a steal, I think it's mental to pay that much for a player like that. That's all, you haven't missed anything xD

Ah okay, was hoping for some juicy stuff like you hooked up with him and he didn't call you back. 

Suppose your story will do :ph34r:

5 minutes ago, nudge said:

Nah, he joined from Red Bull Salzburg where he was fourth choice central defender, had many disciplinary issues and was very injury prone. @Michaelthinks 10 million that Wolfsburg paid for him was a steal, I think it's mental to pay that much for a player like that. That's all, you haven't missed anything xD

22 years old, transitioned straight into the Wolfsburg starting 11 and scored a potential match winning goal against a strong Leverkusen side, yes, must be crap.:ph34r: xD

6 minutes ago, nudge said:

Bittencourt is probably being rested for the weekend. But I hope to see him today as well. 

Yes, he's one of your real hopes this season, he's a quality act on his day.

• Subscriber
1 minute ago, Michael said:

22 years old, transitioned straight into the Wolfsburg starting 11 and scored a potential match winning goal against a strong Leverkusen side, yes, must be crap.:ph34r: xD

As the saying goes, even a blind hen sometimes finds a grain of corn... xD Never said he's crap anyway. It's just unfathomable for me how crazy the market prices have become, that's it. 

• Administrator

Wolfsburg really taking the game to Leverkusen. Could have been 2 or 3 up. Tapsoba is the only defender coming out with any credit for Bayer.

Just now, nudge said:

As the saying goes, even a blind hen sometimes finds a grain of corn... xD Never said he's crap anyway. It's just unfathomable for me how crazy the market prices have become, that's it. 

I know, I was just playing around.  But in all seriousness, I think in today's market, 10 million euros is about right for a young defender who plays at this level and with the potential they deem Pongracic to have. Not saying it's right, but it's probably an accurate valuation of him in today's transfer market.

2 minutes ago, Stan said:

Wolfsburg really taking the game to Leverkusen. Could have been 2 or 3 up. Tapsoba is the only defender coming out with any credit for Bayer.

I am watching the other two games, I find it surprising that Wolfsburg seem to be dominating with their chances. I am not surprised however that Tapsoba has been playing well. He really is a huge addition for them. I said it before, he has strengthened their defence greatly and he has made them that much stronger as a team in my opinion.

• Administrator
1 minute ago, Michael said:

I am watching the other two games, I find it surprising that Wolfsburg seem to be dominating with their chances. I am not surprised however that Tapsoba has been playing well. He really is a huge addition for them. I said it before, he has strengthened their defence greatly and he has made them that much stronger as a team in my opinion.

Yep he finds himself in the right positions at the right time and has definitely saved a couple of goals from going in with last ditch clearances.

• Subscriber
2 minutes ago, Michael said:

Rashica testing Sommer again. Werder have played well today, lets hope they don't cruelly lose this one.

It's going to happen, isn't it?... xD

Bittencourt comes on for Osako! 

Frankfurt with another huge chance, Dost's shot was blocked by Schwolow's legs and the rebound was volleyed over by Andre Silva with the empty net at his mercy. It wasn't the easiest of chances for Silva, but he will still have hoped to have done better.

• Subscriber
Just now, Michael said:

Sods Law!! Freiburg take the lead! Petersen scores with a rocket header after a cross from Gunter's free-kick.

Frankfurt 1-2 Freiburg

You mean 1-3 :ph34r:

• Administrator
Just now, Michael said:

Kohr with yet another shot that goes narrowly wide. It's just not Frankfurt's day.

Very rarely has been this season!

Edging closer to the relegation spots...

• The title was changed to Bundesliga 2019/20 - [28. Spieltag] - 26-27th May, 2020
  • The topic was unpinned

Archived