talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Hello

football forum

Hello everyone I'm 41 years old living in New York,looking for a Bundesliga club to support.

Clubs that I support 

1.Southampton FC

2 MLS New York City FC

Deciding on clubs

1Augsburg

2.SC Freiburg 

3.Union Berlin

Bundesliga 2 clubs

1.Heidenheim

2.St.Pauli 

3.Holstein

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Welcome footballNut, Can I suggest going for Werder Bremen because they just recently got a win in a very tight relegation fight so the end to the season could be very exciting where if you picked someone like, totally off the top of my head 'Fortuna Dusseldorf' it's just going to be a boring, draw, draw, draw type end to the season until they get flushed down the toilet... Fortuna are a good club to follow if you are filled to the brim with emotions you feel need letting out at random though... 

1 hour ago, Bluewolf said:

Welcome footballNut, Can I suggest going for Werder Bremen because they just recently got a win in a very tight relegation fight so the end to the season could be very exciting where if you picked someone like, totally off the top of my head 'Fortuna Dusseldorf' it's just going to be a boring, draw, draw, draw type end to the season until they get flushed down the toilet... Fortuna are a good club to follow if you are filled to the brim with emotions you feel need letting out at random though... 

I hope you get relegated, go bankrupt and cease to exist. 

Anyway, welcome FootballNut. 

23 minutes ago, Pyfish said:

Welcome! I chose my Bundesliga team by randomising on FIFA and I liked the look of Wolfsburg's kit at the time xD

Wolfsburg? What the hell? That is not okay. @nudge support me on this one. 

Just now, nudge said:

Hope they get relegated, go bankrupt and cease to exist!

Usually, I always find it tacky when someone quotes poets. But you're right in this case. 

• Subscriber

Welcome @FootballNut to the madhouse, keep posting and only you can choose the German team you would like to support, don't be influenced by members in here.

I served my army days in Dortmund, a lovely place and they have a lovely football team too. 9_9  :whistling:

Archived