talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Bundesliga 2019/20 - [29. Spieltag] - 29 May - 3rd June, 2020

football forum

Just now, nudge said:

Osako, wtf. What a missed opportunity 

By his reaction I’m assuming he got a call from Klaasen. He was raging at him. 

Also, this referee is an idiot. 

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber

Mission accomplished, 3 points taken. A lifeline for us. Still, not a good performance, especially in the second half. Still, three clean sheets on a row, gives some hope. 

1 minute ago, Rick said:

Get in Bremen 😁 

Sorry @Tommy but I’ll be hoping for a Bayern win. 

Jeez, just because our only woman is a Bremen fan? Bit desperate there, mate. :ph34r:

• Subscriber
5 minutes ago, Tommy said:

Schalke are a mess. They should get relegated instead of Düsseldorf or Bremen.

They should indeed. Let's hope Mainz will just do it instead. 

Mainz have been very poor recently so Tommy and Nudge can look on the positive side in that both your teams have a game in hand over Mainz. Mainz could very well be the side that get relegated automatically with Paderborn. Congrats Nudge on that huge win, but I hope you lose your next match.:D

Schalke board member Jochen Schneider gave a vote of confidence towards David Wagner in midweek, despite Schalke's loss to Dusseldorf. Will Wagner still be staying after today's defeat? Surely Wagner has to go after yet another loss. Schalke haven't won in their last 11 Bundesliga matches now and todays defeat against Werder Bremen was their 4th loss in a row! 

Something tells me that Wagner will be saying "Abschied fur immer" to Schalke in the next few days.

• Subscriber
1 minute ago, Michael said:

Schalke board member Jochen Schneider gave a vote of confidence towards David Wagner in midweek, despite Schalke's loss to Dusseldorf. Will Wagner still be staying after today's defeat? Surely Wagner has to go after yet another loss. Schalke haven't won in their last 11 Bundesliga matches now and todays defeat against Werder Bremen was their 4th loss in a row! 

Something tells me that Wagner will be saying "Abschied fur immer" to Schalke in the next few days.

Huub Stevens was at the stadium today :35_thinking:

Well Bayern are 3-0 up against Dusseldorf at half-time. Bayern's 3rd goal, started and scored by Lewandowski, was a particularly impressive team goal. It looks like it will be damage limitation in the 2nd half for Fortuna Dusseldorf.

Davies just uses his sheer strength to dispossess the Dusseldorf defence and literally run through them before slotting the ball home into the goal. Dusseldorf look demoralised now and there looks like there will be plenty of more punishment for Fortuna in the remaining 32 minutes or so.

• Administrator
1 hour ago, nudge said:

Thank you, I take all the credit for the win... xD 

Good!

Schalke must be really, really shit :ph34r:

• The topic was unpinned

Archived