The better place to talk football.

Bundesliga 2019/20 - [29. Spieltag] - 29 May - 3rd June, 2020

football forum

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator
Just now, Michael said:

Lovely cross from Angelino there and Schick with the accurate header to score. Leipzig will probably look for the win now, I would have thought.

Be weird if they weren't.

8 minutes ago, Inti Brian said:

How has Daniel Olmo been generally for Leipzig? I rated him lots when he was at Dinamo Zagreb. Think that was a very smart signing for Red Bull.

I'd say that he's played ok, but he hasn't been out of this world. He's not always been 1st choice though since he joined in January and he still hasn't scored a Bundesliga goal. He did however score a nice goal against Frankfurt when we beat Leipzig 3-1 in the Pokal Cup.

Just now, Inti Brian said:

It's no wonder Jhon Cordoba has been considered for Colombia. I haven't seen a second of Koln this season until now but it's easy to see why los Cafeteros wanted to call him up.

He's always looked like he has the potential to be really good, however he hasn't seemed to fully fulfil that potential until this season. He is finally playing at a very high level, which has really benefitted Koln.

15 minutes ago, Stan said:

Yes very well timed!

Gulacsi actually did well to deny the first shot, divert on to the post. Might have let himself down a little not keeping Cordoba's shot out.

To be fair Cordoba's shot had a lot of venom behind it and Gulacsi was running across goal after his initial save. He got a hand to the shot, but the power of the shot was too much for him.

• Administrator

Turnaround complete by Leipzig!

Very quick move on and off the ball leads to Nkunku getting in behind the defence and chipping over Horn to make it 2-1.

Speaking of Gulacsi, I am sure that Liverpool will have regretted their decision to let him join Salzburg for free, 7 years ago. After a couple of noteworthy seasons for Salzburg, RB Leipzig bought him for only £3 million. Since then, he's been a key player for Leipzig who has impressed. I know Liverpool now have Alisson who is world class, but prior to him joining, they kind of struggled with their keepers. I mean I am sure Liverpool would love to have Gulacsi instead of Adrian for example. 

• Administrator

Haha what kind of defending was that xD?!

Koln have a free-kick which Gulacsi collects with ease. He then belts it down the pitch for Werner to be allowed to run in one-on-one. Easy finish for him. 3-1!

• Administrator

My word that is sensational from Modeste!

Brings it down with one touch, turns the defender and curls in a great shot from about 25 yards out. Lovely goal!

• Administrator

4-2! 

Two-goal parity restored for Leipzig! A corner falls to Olmo on the edge of the box and he's given far too much time and space to pick his spot. Nicely done from him. @Inti Brian

• Administrator
Just now, Michael said:

Debut goal from Dani Olmo. He struck that shot beautifully.

It's his first goal for the club, not on debut :)

• The topic was unpinned

Archived