talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

2016/17 Coppa Italia Final | Juventus 2-0 Lazio

• The topic was pinned
  • Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Juventus loses today, they have the CL Final in their heads, and they have another match this upcoming weekend against a team that is probably the hottest team in Serie A, Crotone. 

Please Lazio do us all a favor and win this. 

Definitely hope SS Lazio win this...  It'd be great to see someone else directly put Juve down within the domestic scene because it's becoming almost monotonous and not good for Italian football.  Plus...  Got a very good friend from Rome that's a Lazio fan, goes to all the home games and I'd love to see him go mental with this one.

21 minutes ago, SirBalon said:

Definitely hope SS Lazio win this...  It'd be great to see someone else directly put Juve down within the domestic scene because it's becoming almost monotonous and not good for Italian football.  Plus...  Got a very good friend from Rome that's a Lazio fan, goes to all the home games and I'd love to see him go mental with this one.

Is he a racist skin head Fascist?

48 minutes ago, NeymarPele said:

Is he a racist skin head Fascist?

He does wear his hair extremely short hahahaha

He tells me he used to be a Lazio ultra in his younger years and obviously being Lazio I joke a lot about him being a right-wing fascist. xD

16 minutes ago, SirBalon said:

He does wear his hair extremely short hahahaha

He tells me he used to be a Lazio ultra in his younger years and obviously being Lazio I joke a lot about him being a right-wing fascist. xD

Classic Lazio fan :ay:

Juventus vs. Lazio: Team News, Live Stream, TV Info for 2017 Coppa Italia Final

Juventus have the chance to secure the first trophy of a potential treble on Wednesday, as they take on Lazio in the Coppa Italia final at the Stadio Olimpico.

The Bianconeri are on the brink of another Serie A title after a memorable 2016-17 campaign, and they'll take on Real Madrid in the final of the UEFA Champions League next month. But Massimiliano Allegri and his players will be focusing on winning this prize first and foremost.

Lazio have the potential to spoil the party, though. Simone Inzaghi's side are finishing the campaign with a flourish and played superbly over two legs to eliminate rivals Roma in the semi-final. They are the underdogs but boast the talent to cause any side problems.

Here are the key details for where you can catch the climax to the competition and the latest team news for each side.

Date: Wednesday, May 17

Time: 8 p.m. (BST), 3 p.m. (ET), 9 p.m. (Local)

TV Info: Sky Sports 4 (UK), GOLTV (U.S.)

Live Stream: Sky Go (UK)

Team News

As noted by Richard Thomas of The Independent, Allegri has said he has doubts over whether Mario Mandzukic and Paulo Dybala will be able to feature due to injury. Andrea Barzagli and Dani Alves were also noted as possible absentees.

Per Transfermarkt, Lazio's Jordan Lukaku and Marco Parolo both have knocks and are doubts for the game. Goalkeeper Federico Marchetti is unlikely to return to full fitness until next season.

Just now, SirBalon said:

Dani Alves for Ballon d'Or!  There's no doubt whatsoever.

Since when was the Ballon d'Or given to the best player over a month period?

Just now, ATL said:

Lord no. But I watch a lot of Serie A.

I know you do as do I mate (although you definitely watch a lot more Serie 'A' than me)...  But you quoted me on the Ballon d'Or and my comment was an ironic and sarcastic jab at France Football's last front cover and main article.  Because your initial response to me is exactly how I feel.

Just now, SirBalon said:

I know you do as do I mate (although you definitely watch a lot more Serie 'A' than me)...  But you quoted me on the Ballon d'Or and my comment was an ironic and sarcastic jab at France Football's last front cover and main article.  Because your initial response to me is exactly how I feel.

Oh haha, I got you.

Alves has been phenomenal this past month or so...but not not so much this year.

Dani Alves is an tremendous character in general and an even bigger one in football. He does sometimes go overboard with statements, but they generally have a meaningful and just essence. The day he retires from professional football will be a sad day and I only hope he continues to work in the sport in some influential fashion. 

8 hours ago, SirBalon said:

Dani Alves is an tremendous character in general and an even bigger one in football. He does sometimes go overboard with statements, but they generally have a meaningful and just essence. The day he retires from professional football will be a sad day and I only hope he continues to work in the sport in some influential fashion. 

I love how he isn't afraid to say things the way they are and never sugarcoats anything, it's one of the things I love the most about him.

• The topic was unpinned

Archived