• Sign up free today!

    Join in on the discussion, prediction leagues and competitions today! Sign up takes no longer than 5 minutes.

Recommended Posts

6 minutes ago, Cicero said:

Linked with Bonucci again

Signed a new lifetime contract with Juve recently and coupled with his quotes at that time, I'd be amazed if he ever left.  One of the best (for me the best) central defenders in the world right now.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, SirBalon said:

Signed a new lifetime contract with Juve recently and coupled with his quotes at that time, I'd be amazed if he ever left.  One of the best (for me the best) central defenders in the world right now.

Agreed. Personally don't feel we need any new CB's for next year. 

Luiz, Azpilicueta, Cahill, Christensen, Zouma, Ake

Good enough for me

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, FOYM said:

Why can't we sign Bonucci?  😩

answered literally 2 posts above yours xD...

41 minutes ago, SirBalon said:

Signed a new lifetime contract with Juve recently and coupled with his quotes at that time, I'd be amazed if he ever left.  One of the best (for me the best) central defenders in the world right now.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Julian Brandt apparently one of Klopps biggest targets in the summer o.O

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/8/2017 at 5:57 PM, LFCMadLad said:

Julian Brandt apparently one of Klopps biggest targets in the summer o.O

And another year goes by

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Viva la FCB said:

Brandt would be a perfect fit for your lot. 

Can't say I've seen much of him mate? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I remember theres something of a very cheap buyout clause that activates this summer as he has only one further year to run on his contract. So there will be many suitors if he chooses to move on.  Very smart player, technically sound, can play as a winger or a number 10 Leverkussen generally deploys him on the left. Kind of curious youre still being linked with more attackers though? no?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Viva la FCB said:

I remember theres something of a very cheap buyout clause that activates this summer as he has only one further year to run on his contract. So there will be many suitors if he chooses to move on.  Very smart player, technically sound, can play as a winger or a number 10 Leverkussen generally deploys him on the left. Kind of curious youre still being linked with more attackers though? no?

Our front trio of Firmino, Coutinho & Mane is very strong but beyond that, nobody really gets a look in. Origi is ok as an option to bring on but Sturridge is done here I think. In wide areas we have absolutely no cover/competition whatsoever other than youth players. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, LFCMadLad said:

?

Its from the PES Master League - Another season goes by

Referring to the fact that another year will pass with us not being linked to anyone that truly fits as a fix into the problems we really have, at the back. I feel like we'll be ditching Moreno in the summer and while he is shit the question then becomes what options do we have to play cover and more importantly how good can the rotation be if we manage to get 4th place or above this year because Champions League / Europa games puts serious strain on a team like us who have struggled without a regular starting XI.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Mel81x said:

Its from the PES Master League - Another season goes by

Referring to the fact that another year will pass with us not being linked to anyone that truly fits as a fix into the problems we really have, at the back. I feel like we'll be ditching Moreno in the summer and while he is shit the question then becomes what options do we have to play cover and more importantly how good can the rotation be if we manage to get 4th place or above this year because Champions League / Europa games puts serious strain on a team like us who have struggled without a regular starting XI.

It's only March so there's plenty of time for links to defenders and players in general. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, LFCMadLad said:

It's only March so there's plenty of time for links to defenders and players in general. 

Im hopeful and I'll just leave it at that. Aren't we still linked with Goetze?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Mel81x said:

Im hopeful and I'll just leave it at that. Aren't we still linked with Goetze?

Apparently, but I'd be surprised if Klopp followed it up with anything concrete. He almost signed for us last summer before pulling out at the 11th hour so I think that ship has sailed. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Mel81x said:

Im hopeful and I'll just leave it at that. Aren't we still linked with Goetze?

Given Götze's "condition" I'd be surprised if anyone went near him until he makes a return.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, Cannabis said:

Given Götze's "condition" I'd be surprised if anyone went near him until he makes a return.

Indeed! Apparently he's got a problem with his hands? He can't keep them out of the fucking fridge! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
56 minutes ago, Viva la FCB said:

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/football/3009719/mario-gotze-illness-myopathy-athletes/

im guessing you didnt hear about this. nothing to scoff at and actually explains alot of whats transpired in recent years. 

Yeah I'd heard about that. Shame because he's an extremely talented footballer. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Viva la FCB said:

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/football/3009719/mario-gotze-illness-myopathy-athletes/

im guessing you didnt hear about this. nothing to scoff at and actually explains alot of whats transpired in recent years. 

Was that ever linked to why he wasn't performing when he was at Bayern? I'd imagine it started right around then because I can't remember him not being off-pace or requiring loads of resting time when he was under Klopp.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Mel81x said:

Was that ever linked to why he wasn't performing when he was at Bayern? I'd imagine it started right around then because I can't remember him not being off-pace or requiring loads of resting time when he was under Klopp.

It started at Bayern and continued into his second spell with Dortmund. It was Dortmunds medical staff that got to the root of the problem and gave the diagnosis. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote

Alexis Sanchez's agent Fernando Felicevich had lunch with Marina Granovasksia at London's Dorchester hotel. Interesting.

Really want to believe this but I'm already calling bollocks. 

He's destined for Juve

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Not really into Bonucci due to age and he will be pricey. We are now pretty covered at CB with Cesar, Cahill, Luiz, Zouma, Ake and perhaps Christensen returning. I would like to see us get cover for the wings backs and a new cover keeper as Begović is off for sure in the summer. Oh yes and a new striker or maybe even two depending on Costa, Michy obviously not rated enough by Conte. I would give Tammy a run in the team or a premiership loan if he is not ready yet.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Broke the Championship record for goals by a teenager. Definitely deserves a run in. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, LFCMadLad said:

Meanwhile Real Madrid are signing Liverpool youngster Joe Gomez...

http://www.express.co.uk/sport/football/777361/Real-Madrid-News-Zinedine-Zidane-Liverpool-Pepe-Sergio-Ramos-Joe-Gomez-Transfer-News

 

I mean seriously, do journo's have nothing better to do than make up absolute shite?

what do you think xD ? 

Absolute jobsworths, some of them.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Klopp has poured cold water on the Joe Hart rumours insisting he is happy with Migs and Karius and even more happy with the progress of our back-up Keeper Ward who is currently on loan at Huddersfield.

 

http://www.thisisanfield.com/2017/03/situation-good-possible-jurgen-klopp-rules-summer-goalkeeper-signing/

Well this will ruffle some feathers xD

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'd like us to go in for him as I've got a feeling Kasper might get snapped up.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • Advertisement