• Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Transfer Rumours 2017

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, Cicero said:

Linked with Bonucci again

Signed a new lifetime contract with Juve recently and coupled with his quotes at that time, I'd be amazed if he ever left.  One of the best (for me the best) central defenders in the world right now.

8 minutes ago, SirBalon said:

Signed a new lifetime contract with Juve recently and coupled with his quotes at that time, I'd be amazed if he ever left.  One of the best (for me the best) central defenders in the world right now.

Agreed. Personally don't feel we need any new CB's for next year. 

Luiz, Azpilicueta, Cahill, Christensen, Zouma, Ake

Good enough for me

• Administrator
3 minutes ago, FOYM said:

Why can't we sign Bonucci?  😩

answered literally 2 posts above yours xD...

41 minutes ago, SirBalon said:

• Subscriber

I remember theres something of a very cheap buyout clause that activates this summer as he has only one further year to run on his contract. So there will be many suitors if he chooses to move on.  Very smart player, technically sound, can play as a winger or a number 10 Leverkussen generally deploys him on the left. Kind of curious youre still being linked with more attackers though? no?

1 hour ago, Viva la FCB said:

I remember theres something of a very cheap buyout clause that activates this summer as he has only one further year to run on his contract. So there will be many suitors if he chooses to move on.  Very smart player, technically sound, can play as a winger or a number 10 Leverkussen generally deploys him on the left. Kind of curious youre still being linked with more attackers though? no?

Our front trio of Firmino, Coutinho & Mane is very strong but beyond that, nobody really gets a look in. Origi is ok as an option to bring on but Sturridge is done here I think. In wide areas we have absolutely no cover/competition whatsoever other than youth players. 

• Subscriber
2 hours ago, LFCMadLad said:

?

Its from the PES Master League - Another season goes by

Referring to the fact that another year will pass with us not being linked to anyone that truly fits as a fix into the problems we really have, at the back. I feel like we'll be ditching Moreno in the summer and while he is shit the question then becomes what options do we have to play cover and more importantly how good can the rotation be if we manage to get 4th place or above this year because Champions League / Europa games puts serious strain on a team like us who have struggled without a regular starting XI.

1 minute ago, Mel81x said:

Its from the PES Master League - Another season goes by

Referring to the fact that another year will pass with us not being linked to anyone that truly fits as a fix into the problems we really have, at the back. I feel like we'll be ditching Moreno in the summer and while he is shit the question then becomes what options do we have to play cover and more importantly how good can the rotation be if we manage to get 4th place or above this year because Champions League / Europa games puts serious strain on a team like us who have struggled without a regular starting XI.

It's only March so there's plenty of time for links to defenders and players in general. 

• Subscriber
Just now, LFCMadLad said:

It's only March so there's plenty of time for links to defenders and players in general. 

Im hopeful and I'll just leave it at that. Aren't we still linked with Goetze?

Just now, Mel81x said:

Im hopeful and I'll just leave it at that. Aren't we still linked with Goetze?

Apparently, but I'd be surprised if Klopp followed it up with anything concrete. He almost signed for us last summer before pulling out at the 11th hour so I think that ship has sailed. 

29 minutes ago, Cannabis said:

Given Götze's "condition" I'd be surprised if anyone went near him until he makes a return.

Indeed! Apparently he's got a problem with his hands? He can't keep them out of the fucking fridge! 

• Subscriber
9 hours ago, Viva la FCB said:

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/football/3009719/mario-gotze-illness-myopathy-athletes/

im guessing you didnt hear about this. nothing to scoff at and actually explains alot of whats transpired in recent years. 

Was that ever linked to why he wasn't performing when he was at Bayern? I'd imagine it started right around then because I can't remember him not being off-pace or requiring loads of resting time when he was under Klopp.

4 hours ago, Mel81x said:

Was that ever linked to why he wasn't performing when he was at Bayern? I'd imagine it started right around then because I can't remember him not being off-pace or requiring loads of resting time when he was under Klopp.

It started at Bayern and continued into his second spell with Dortmund. It was Dortmunds medical staff that got to the root of the problem and gave the diagnosis. 

Alexis Sanchez's agent Fernando Felicevich had lunch with Marina Granovasksia at London's Dorchester hotel. Interesting.

Really want to believe this but I'm already calling bollocks. 

He's destined for Juve

Not really into Bonucci due to age and he will be pricey. We are now pretty covered at CB with Cesar, Cahill, Luiz, Zouma, Ake and perhaps Christensen returning. I would like to see us get cover for the wings backs and a new cover keeper as Begović is off for sure in the summer. Oh yes and a new striker or maybe even two depending on Costa, Michy obviously not rated enough by Conte. I would give Tammy a run in the team or a premiership loan if he is not ready yet.

• The title was changed to Transfer Rumours 2017
  • The topic was pinned
  • The topic was unpinned

Archived