talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Transfer Rumours 2017

• Administrator
40 minutes ago, LFCMadLad said:

Meanwhile Real Madrid are signing Liverpool youngster Joe Gomez...

https://www.express.co.uk/sport/football/777361/Real-Madrid-News-Zinedine-Zidane-Liverpool-Pepe-Sergio-Ramos-Joe-Gomez-Transfer-News

I mean seriously, do journo's have nothing better to do than make up absolute shite?

what do you think xD ? 

Absolute jobsworths, some of them.

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Klopp has poured cold water on the Joe Hart rumours insisting he is happy with Migs and Karius and even more happy with the progress of our back-up Keeper Ward who is currently on loan at Huddersfield.

https://www.thisisanfield.com/2017/03/situation-good-possible-jurgen-klopp-rules-summer-goalkeeper-signing/

Well this will ruffle some feathers xD

12 hours ago, LFCMadLad said:

Klopp has poured cold water on the Joe Hart rumours insisting he is happy with Migs and Karius and even more happy with the progress of our back-up Keeper Ward who is currently on loan at Huddersfield.

Definitely wouldn't want us to go for Joe Hart. He's a slight improvement at best on the other two. We should be aiming much higher than that.

2 hours ago, LFCMike said:

Definitely wouldn't want us to go for Joe Hart. He's a slight improvement at best on the other two. We should be aiming much higher than that.

I agree! My point was though that Klopp has basically said that 'no' keeper will be coming in as he's happy with what he's got. 

2 hours ago, LFCMike said:

So who should you be aiming for over somebody that's won the league twice and put some great performances in The Championship League over the last couple of years? Manuel Neuer?

On 10/03/2017 at 3:35 AM, Mel81x said:

Its from the PES Master League - Another season goes by

Referring to the fact that another year will pass with us not being linked to anyone that truly fits as a fix into the problems we really have, at the back. I feel like we'll be ditching Moreno in the summer and while he is shit the question then becomes what options do we have to play cover and more importantly how good can the rotation be if we manage to get 4th place or above this year because Champions League / Europa games puts serious strain on a team like us who have struggled without a regular starting XI.

Aren't we doing  a Matip kinda free deal with Sead Kolasinac ? 

As for the goalkeeper, I wouldn't be against the idea of signing Joe Hart, until someone better comes along. Hart is a decent temporary option. Ward has been making steady progress. I have watched few Huddersfield matches, but I keep getting this feeling that he is not a top 4 PL club GK. 

45 minutes ago, Cannabis said:

Writing off Karius would be admitting that he fucked up in the first place by signing him. He will get another season at least to prove himself and with Migs' performances improving this campaign I can see him being moved on either.

That said, something does tell me that Hart will end up at Anfield at some point.

Mignolet hasn't improved this season, he's just been same old Mignolet

23 minutes ago, Aaroncpfc said:

So who should you be aiming for over somebody that's won the league twice and put some great performances in The Championship League over the last couple of years? Manuel Neuer?

We should be aiming for better than someone who's not looked particularly good for about two years. Just don't get the obsession with Joe Hart. Every time our goalkeeper situation comes up people's answer seems to be Joe Hart. Like he is the only keeper in the world that we could get. He wouldn't get into any of the other top 6 so why should we settle for him?

9 minutes ago, LFCMike said:

Mignolet hasn't improved this season, he's just been same old Mignolet

We should be aiming for better than someone who's not looked particularly good for about two years. Just don't get the obsession with Joe Hart. Every time our goalkeeper situation comes up people's answer seems to be Joe Hart. Like he is the only keeper in the world that we could get. He wouldn't get into any of the other top 6 so why should we settle for him?

He'd get into City's side :ph34r:

1 minute ago, LFCMadLad said:

He'd get into City's side :ph34r:

Haha I knew that somebody would come back with that. Obviously it looks like they've fucked up with Bravo but if they don't stick with Bravo they're not going to be replacing him with Hart, they're going to find someone else

• Subscriber
14 hours ago, StanLCFC said:

I'd like us to go in for him as I've got a feeling Kasper might get snapped up.

Do you reckon we'd get him? I can imagine him having better options to be honest.

I do expect Schmeichel to be off but... to who? Again I think the obvious shout is Liverpool but I think they would rather Hart.

I wouldn't be shocked if he left and Zieler just became number one. I don't think Zieler's been particularly great but I don't think he was that bad either, only so much he can do with some of the horrendous defending in front of him. Came with quite a reputation from Germany.

Definitely think Danny-Boy's comment saying he's better than Schmeichel was well wide of the mark.

• Administrator
9 hours ago, Dan said:

Do you reckon we'd get him? I can imagine him having better options to be honest.

I do expect Schmeichel to be off but... to who? Again I think the obvious shout is Liverpool but I think they would rather Hart.

I wouldn't be shocked if he left and Zieler just became number one. I don't think Zieler's been particularly great but I don't think he was that bad either, only so much he can do with some of the horrendous defending in front of him. Came with quite a reputation from Germany.

Definitely think Danny-Boy's comment saying he's better than Schmeichel was well wide of the mark.

I think Kasper might go abroad actually. Purely selfish but I hope he doesn't play for another British club for now xD 

On 09/03/2017 at 8:16 PM, Viva la FCB said:

I remember theres something of a very cheap buyout clause that activates this summer as he has only one further year to run on his contract. So there will be many suitors if he chooses to move on.  Very smart player, technically sound, can play as a winger or a number 10 Leverkussen generally deploys him on the left. Kind of curious youre still being linked with more attackers though? no?

Seems he's off to Bayern! 

Hoovering all the German talent as per. 

• Subscriber
6 minutes ago, LFCMadLad said:

Seems he's off to Bayern! 

Hoovering all the German talent as per. 

We've been linked for a bit but the story today doesnt have alot of wheels to it, i dont trust sport bild for much. The link is defnitely there though as Reschke (our technical director) is the one that braught Brandt to Leverkussen at the time and is quite high on him. Personally i dont think he fits our team or needs at all but that hasnt stopped us before and his release clause is a bargain.

9 minutes ago, LFCMadLad said:

We are apparently signing Fulhams 16 ye old LB RYAN SESSEGNON in the summer. 

Woopy Doooo

Plays on the wing rather than left back. Looked a very promising player against us at the weekend when Fulham thumped us at SJP, scored twice.

Young wingers tend to always be the most promising looking though. Probably their pace and energy.

Doubt you'll get him for less than £15m

On 12/03/2017 at 10:10 AM, StanLCFC said:

I think Kasper might go abroad actually. Purely selfish but I hope he doesn't play for another British club for now xD 

Kasper is in that awkward predicament where because he plays for an English club and doing well he's going to be expensive for foreign clubs apart from the top top clubs which I doubt will sign him. This limits his options to England. Arsenal and Liverpool may be looking for new Goalkeepers and if they are Joe Hart is also available so I imagine Leicester may be able to keep Kasper for a little longer.

21 minutes ago, HoneyNUFC said:

Plays on the wing rather than left back. Looked a very promising player against us at the weekend when Fulham thumped us at SJP, scored twice.

Young wingers tend to always be the most promising looking though. Probably their pace and energy.

Doubt you'll get him for less than £15m

He's down as a LB on every article I've seen but fair enough. 

£15m.... For a 16 yr old? 

Just now, Aaroncpfc said:

I was highlighting more that all the other rumours around him receiving offers elsewhere have no substance to them.

Oh, ok mate. I wasn't actually aware we'd made an official bid anyway, just that we'd made an approach. 

And all the reports are saying is that he's had plenty of interest from other big clubs but again, says nothing of anything concrete. 

• The title was changed to Transfer Rumours 2017
  • The topic was pinned
  • The topic was unpinned

Archived