talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Transfer Rumours 2017

10 hours ago, Cannabis said:

Nah, he wants to go to Spain and has specifically asked to go back to Deportivo. The fact that they have rumoured to have bid for him speaks volumes and it'll take a miracle to stop him from going home. 

Deportivo La Coruña have bid as much as they can which is €9m and I sadly doubt that Arsenal will sell for that.  It would be very charitable of Arsenal to do so and would earn respect for it.  But Arsenal are a business and I can't see that occurring.  The fact Newcastle Utd have Benítez in charge might change his mind because the Spanish coach is pretty good at convincing people.

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber

I really am getting fed up of this Iheanacho saga. Never seen a transfer this ridiculous. We're losing out on our chance to get him properly integrated and ready all because of some bullshit technicality. Everything wrong with the game.

5 hours ago, Dan said:

I really am getting fed up of this Iheanacho saga. Never seen a transfer this ridiculous. We're losing out on our chance to get him properly integrated and ready all because of some bullshit technicality. Everything wrong with the game.

Think when he does sign that he will be one of the best buys this summer in the league, the boy is quality.

1 hour ago, True Blue said:

Think when he does sign that he will be one of the best buys this summer in the league, the boy is quality.

Given he's not pushing this move through because of the technicality I'd question his motivation to succeed at Leicester at the moment.

15 hours ago, Cicero said:

130 million for Oscar, Ramires, and Matic :congrats:

Chelsea will need to start adding to their team and use that money wisely. Depth is important to fight in all comps. Real Madrid showed that last year.

Few more additions needed for depth but we aren't linked with any player in particular. Think a third striker, one midfielder and one wing back should do the trick, and leave some of the youth to fill the gap for the cups.

Apparently renewed contract talks between Spurs and Toby Alderweireld have stalled due to the defender insisting a low release clause is inserted, reported to be around £25m. 

Seems all is not well across North London. 

• Subscriber
4 hours ago, Aaroncpfc said:

Given he's not pushing this move through because of the technicality I'd question his motivation to succeed at Leicester at the moment.

This. I don't know the details but when a transfer takes this long and the player doesn't seem to be making any effort to put pressure on getting it done it doesn't exactly stink of him being desperate to move and get stuck in at his new club.

Elsewhere, Liverpool are linked with a move to compete with Arsenal for the signing of Thomas Lemar (L'Equipe) and Barcelona will come back in for Coutinho when Neymar leaves (Mundo Deportivo).

• Administrator

Everton, Spurs & Dortmund have enquired about Demarai Gray after he apparently 'held talks' with the club about a possible transfer away from the club.

Don't think I believe all of that but as they say there's no smoke without fire. Would be gutted to lose him as although he's not played too much, there's clearly talent there and it'd be another creative player we will lose in a squad already bereft of creativity anyway. 

• Subscriber
11 hours ago, True Blue said:

He's already signed supposedly, it's just it can't officially go through because of some despite involving his current agent and his old agent. The footballing side of the transfer is being put second to the bullshit behind the scenes. It's a complete mess.

Leicester are ultimately powerless but it's fucking typical.

9 hours ago, Aaroncpfc said:

I don't think it's that simple to be fair to him.

• Subscriber
1 hour ago, Stan said:

Everton, Spurs & Dortmund have enquired about Demarai Gray after he apparently 'held talks' with the club about a possible transfer away from the club.

Don't think I believe all of that but as they say there's no smoke without fire. Would be gutted to lose him as although he's not played too much, there's clearly talent there and it'd be another creative player we will lose in a squad already bereft of creativity anyway. 

The more I think about it the more I think for a decent fee I'd probably sell. He strikes me as a whinger and while he is clearly talented, he's got no brain.

It surely can't be to do with playing time if Dortmund are interested. Look at their wingers xD

It is imperative we add some creativity in the next few weeks. Regardless of who goes.

• Administrator
2 minutes ago, Dan said:

The more I think about it the more I think for a decent fee I'd probably sell. He strikes me as a whinger and while he is clearly talented, he's got no brain.

It surely can't be to do with playing time if Dortmund are interested. Look at their wingers xD

It is imperative we add some creativity in the next few weeks. Regardless of who goes.

i'd only sell when we buy someone who could provide as much, if not more, than what he could have done. 

No way I'd sell before getting someone in unless it's a stupid fee.

1 hour ago, Happy Blue said:

Sanchez to City:- Pep Guardiola is confident that he can land the Chilean superstar, according to the Manchester Evening News.

Guardiola probably the one telling Sanchez not to show up for training at Arsenal. Ex-Barcelona manager telling ex-Barcelona footballer to use Barcelona cunt tactics to force through a move.

• Subscriber
3 minutes ago, Stan said:

i'd only sell when we buy someone who could provide as much, if not more, than what he could have done. 

No way I'd sell before getting someone in unless it's a stupid fee.

I'd ideally not sell him but if he's wanting to go and there's a good offer on the table (which is potentially the case with young English players) I think we've got to consider it, although it doesn't help with Mahrez possibly going as well.

Just now, 6666 said:

Guardiola probably the one telling Sanchez not to show up for training at Arsenal. Ex-Barcelona manager telling ex-Barcelona footballer to use Barcelona cunt tactics to force through a move.

Probably, Pep is a cunt so wouldnt surprise me

41 minutes ago, Dan said:

He's already signed supposedly, it's just it can't officially go through because of some despite involving his current agent and his old agent. The footballing side of the transfer is being put second to the bullshit behind the scenes. It's a complete mess.

Leicester are ultimately powerless but it's fucking typical.

I don't think it's that simple to be fair to him.

I thought you said it was a squabble over image rights?

2 hours ago, Stan said:

Silly boy. Hasn't been at Leicester long enough (or had a big enough impact yet) to start thinking about moving on.

• Subscriber
11 minutes ago, Aaroncpfc said:

I thought you said it was a squabble over image rights?

It's linked to that as well I think. It's complicated. Being honest I'm not entirely sure what the ins and outs are. All I know is he's coming to us and we're still waiting. Could be any day but I bet it's another week yet.

Linked with Toljan. 

I really hope these RWB rumors go away. Azpilicueta and Moses are perfect options as RWB going into the season. 

I'll be more comfortable with Dave as a RWB and have Rudiger as the RCB. Need height in the back three. 

26 minutes ago, Cicero said:

Linked with Toljan. 

I really hope these RWB rumors go away. Azpilicueta and Moses are perfect options as RWB going into the season. 

I'll be more comfortable with Dave as a RWB and have Rudiger as the RCB. Need height in the back three. 

Maybe Cesar will cover lwb? I am certain he is more than capable to. He played left back and was impressive. Cesar is the ultimate player he can play behind Morata if he likes.

I want his fucking babies

• The topic was unpinned

Archived