• Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Transfer Rumours 2017

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Real-Madrid-star-Marco-Asensio-846222.jp

Gunners bid for Real star Marco Asensio

I'm not even going to write what it says on the article and if people want to start their Sunday morning rolling around with laughter on the floor, please click on the link. Some newspapers... xDxDxD

How do some people get their jobs. hahahaha

https://www.express.co.uk/sport/football/846222/Arsenal-Arsene-Wenger-Real-Madrid-Marco-Asensio-Shkodran-Mustafi-Kieron-Gibbs

• Administrator
Just now, SirBalon said:

I mean...  They totally picked the wrong club to speculate on such a signing anyway. xD

xD it's ludicrous.

It's like those things you get on Facebook - a list of players/clubs alongside some numbers and letters; pick the date of your birthday and the the first letter of your neighbour's dead cat and ended up with the above.

15 minutes ago, SirBalon said:

Real-Madrid-star-Marco-Asensio-846222.jp

Gunners bid for Real star Marco Asensio

I'm not even going to write what it says on the article and if people want to start their Sunday morning rolling around with laughter on the floor, please click on the link. Some newspapers... xDxDxD

How do some people get their jobs. hahahaha

https://www.express.co.uk/sport/football/846222/Arsenal-Arsene-Wenger-Real-Madrid-Marco-Asensio-Shkodran-Mustafi-Kieron-Gibbs

Asensio should of played for Holland😢

13 minutes ago, True Blue said:

Four days to go, i guess we will have to be pleased with Tomori, Musonda and Kenedy as impact players xD. Panic buys on 31st of August you read it here first.

And yet we still only have one LWB going on almost a year now. 

• Subscriber
9 hours ago, RandoEFC said:

This morning's rumour is a £40m bid for Vardy by Everton. I'd take that at this stage but I don't think Leicester will sell, especially at this time in the window.

We won't sell him. We're not letting Mahrez go and he's actually asked to leave, so Vardy who I'd say is even more important has no chance. Non-starter.

Do Atletico use Gameiro? If we ever lost Vardy he's who I'd want in place. Nearest thing to him.

• Administrator
8 minutes ago, Dan said:

We won't sell him. We're not letting Mahrez go and he's actually asked to leave, so Vardy who I'd say is even more important has no chance. Non-starter.

Do Atletico use Gameiro? If we ever lost Vardy he's who I'd want in place. Nearest thing to him.

he's only just coming back from injury. And they have a transfer ban so can't bring anyone in. They won't be selling anyone.

• Subscriber

£25mil xD that's a shocking offer when Walker went for £50mil.

Not this league but PSG have signed Mbappe, loan until next summer where they buy him for £166mil. Depressing.

• Subscriber
2 hours ago, Cannabis said:

The saddest part is the fact that it's on loan to dodge FFP, they know they're being cunts and are totally happy with bending the rules to kill the sport. I'd laugh my bollocks off if they somehow fuck things up and go out in the Champions League group stages.

The whole thing is just depressing really, it's pathetic how much people actually take some phoney pleasure from shit like this. Sky and the media have a lot of the blame to shed here, boasting about the amount spent in the PL like it's a good thing.

Mbappe is a great signing, no doubt about it, but it's ruined the competition already. It's just boring now.

6 hours ago, Dan said:

Got a bad feeling about the next few days. Can't help but feel I'm going to end up in a bad mood over it.

Same here mate. I'm 100% sure Coutinho won't leave but I'm also 95% sure we won't get the CB we've been crying out for for over a year.

In other news, L'equipe are saying we've made an offer for Monaco's Lemar.

We've got Keita tied up for next season. I'd like him now but I'll definitely take it. 

Lemar's gathering pace too. We and the player (and France) want this done today. Monaco are reluctant to sell, but they've shown a significant lack of resolve this Summer.

3 hours ago, shut up said:

AOC is shit. £35m for him is fucking quality business.

Mismanaged his entire career in my honest opinion. 

Versatile, HG, and only 23. Considering what Conte has done to Alonso, Moses, and redefining David Luiz. I'm excited to see what he can do with OX, should we actually get him. 

12 minutes ago, Cicero said:

Mismanaged his entire career in my honest opinion. 

Versatile, HG, and only 23. Considering what Conte has done to Alonso, Moses, and redefining David Luiz. I'm excited to see what he can do with OX, should we actually get him. 

He didn't break a sweat against Liverpool, surely Conte doesn't want walkers in his team. I was keen on him as well but after seen his performances this season we should probably pass.

Just now, True Blue said:

He didn't break a sweat against Liverpool, surely Conte doesn't want walkers in his team. I was keen on him as well but after seen his performances this season we should probably pass.

Look back at the game. Liverpool performed like they had a manager, Arsenal didn't. The players aren't playing for him anymore. 

1 minute ago, Cicero said:

Look back at the game. Liverpool performed like they had a manager, Arsenal didn't. The players aren't playing for him anymore. 

That could well happen to Conte, if things ever go to the shitter. Maybe not to an extent as Wenger who has been in decline for a few seasons now.

23 minutes ago, Burning Gold said:

We've got Keita tied up for next season. I'd like him now but I'll definitely take it. 

Lemar's gathering pace too. We and the player (and France) want this done today. Monaco are reluctant to sell, but they've shown a significant lack of resolve this Summer.

If you sell Coutinho and buy Lemar along with a CB you'll be up there this season and with the addition of Keita next season you'll only get better. 

If Liverpool sort out the goalkeeper situation you'll be brilliant.

36 minutes ago, Burning Gold said:

Who's said we've got Keita sewn up? Brilliant news if true but I can't find anyone reliable reporting it?

• The topic was unpinned

Archived