talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Transfer Rumours 2017

29 minutes ago, SirBalon said:

Hahaha... If he's done nothing wrong and Barcelona put in the transfer request for him, told him not to train, asked not to be included in the Champions League registrations. 

Then I'm with you... If they've done all this and the other stuff you said they done like have the unveiling planned for when there wasn't even any grass on the pitch. Then I agree... What a bunch of... What was it again? All together now... :whistling:

You really believe Barcelona are whiter than white don't you? xD

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 minutes ago, LFCMadLad said:

You really believe Barcelona are whiter than white don't you? xD

No I don't...  This board are rotten to the core!  You're doing exactly the same thing now with your interpretation of how I'm coming across as you have done with Barcelona in this Coutinho business.  You'll find countless posts where I criticise how the club is run and they have done some dodgy shit since Rosell took over (this lot are the offspring of Rosell).  But what I will be vocal about is when shit is invented no matter what the club.  I just happen to follow Spanish football down to it's most minuscule detail and especially Barça.

What I've just told you though, will be bypassed and I will be seen as you've said and be accused of it again. xD

But to be honest...  I don't give a damn MadLad mate...  I have no affinity to that board and for me Coutinho isn't even worth half of the money being quoted, not even to you guys in my opinion.  I think Liverpool are mad if they don't take that crazy amount of money because for me (aside from your defence and definitely your keepers) you've got a very exciting side.

But carry on...  It's only football.

7 minutes ago, SirBalon said:

No I don't...  This board are rotten to the core!  You're doing exactly the same thing now with your interpretation of how I'm coming across as you have done with Barcelona in this Coutinho business.  You'll find countless posts where I criticise how the club is run and they have done some dodgy shit since Rosell took over (this lot are the offspring of Rosell).  But what I will be vocal about is when shit is invented no matter what the club.  I just happen to follow Spanish football down to it's most minuscule detail and especially Barça.

What I've just told you though, will be bypassed and I will be seen as you've said and be accused of it again. xD

But to be honest...  I don't give a damn MadLad mate...  I have no affinity to that board and for me Coutinho isn't even worth half of the money being quoted, not even to you guys in my opinion.  I think Liverpool are mad if they don't take that crazy amount of money because for me (aside from your defence and definitely your keepers) you've got a very exciting side.

But carry on...  It's only football.

It's not just me who thinks Barcelona are snidey shithouses mate, it's everyone on this forum bar you. 

6 minutes ago, LFCMadLad said:

It's not just me who thinks Barcelona are snidey shithouses mate, it's everyone on this forum bar you. 

You're talking about the board.  What if the same was said about Liverpool when it's someone within the board doing something that creates a negative aura?

The club is older than this present board.

And...  I couldn't give two pence worth what people think or don't think especially seeing as the stuff people are causing the club off is mostly fabricated and comes from press speculation.

1 minute ago, SirBalon said:

You're talking about the board.  What if the same was said about Liverpool when it's someone within the board doing something that creates a negative aura?

The club is older than this present board.

And...  I couldn't give two pence worth what people think or don't think especially seeing as the stuff people are causing the club off is mostly fabricated and comes from press speculation.

I honestly don't get it mate. This type of stuff isn't usually in Barca's DNA because they are more than just a club :ph34r:

• Administrator

Thank God this is all wrapped this week. News breaking this morning Liverpool will refuse to sell Coutinho to Barcelona under any conditions. If they do rebuff the 4th bid, I'm really not sure what Barcelona intend to do other than beg and encourage Coutinho to strike. 

3 minutes ago, Batard said:

Thank God this is all wrapped this week. News breaking this morning Liverpool will refuse to sell Coutinho to Barcelona under any conditions. If they do rebuff the 4th bid, I'm really not sure what Barcelona intend to do other than beg and encourage Coutinho to strike. 

There are rumours flying around that Neymar (Coutinho's best mate) is encouraging him to forget Barcelona as they're in decline and join him at PSG next season xD

81m for VVD IS ridiculous, but every fee is nowadays anyways. Him and Matip would be an excellent partnership so hopefully Southampton cave. Him & Lamar would be very nice indeed, it would also give us the chance to bench coutinho for being a wanker through all of this.

2 hours ago, Batard said:

So what they've been doing for the past fortnight then?

• Administrator
3 minutes ago, Chaaay AFC said:

I'd take that, honestly that's a good deal for us.

wonder what would happen if Sterling outright rejected a move? Clearly staying at City is better for him than going to Arsenal.

Just now, Stan said:

wonder what would happen if Sterling outright rejected a move? Clearly staying at City is better for him than going to Arsenal.

I have no idea why he would come here, but I suspect coming back to London and he would actually get games here would be an incentive. I'd be shocked if this happened, swap deals are very rare.

Tbh it seems a bit desperate from City. Sterling is still quite young and has come on a bit. Considering the attacking talent they already have, it would be a big long-term sacrifice for a short-term gain. 

Arsenal get a young player to replace a player who can't stand it there. 

• The topic was unpinned

Archived